𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

Mia didn't have a very clear idea of how she had managed to get back into the Honeydukes cellar, through the tunnel, and into the castle once more. All she knew was that the return trip seemed to take no time at all, and that she hardly noticed what she was doing, because her head was still pounding with the conversation she had just heard.

The last thing she remembered was running out of Three Broomsticks and not looking back. While Ron and Hermione yelled her name out. She couldn't turn around and face them, face Harry.

Why had nobody ever told her? Why hadn't anyone ever mentioned the fact that her father was alive and he killed her mother. That he's the reason why Harry's parents are dead. Probably because they were afraid of what she would do and how she would act out.

Mia went up to the common room and in her dorm. Where she sat down by her bed and was deciding on what to do. She can cry about it and scold her parents or she can start off her rebellious stage by throwing everything that was in the dorm and making a mess to get rid of the anger, which will then get her parents to come here.

So that's what she did. She got up and stood by the mirror and started fixing herself up. She stared at herself for a couple minutes and then went up to the dresser, got her hairbrush, and looked down at it for a second, looked back up to the mirror and threw it.

The big mirror shattered, small pieces of glass went everywhere. Mia turned her back facing the broken mirror and started to throw everything that was on every dresser in the room. She then went up to the beds and started taking off the comforters, sheets, pillows, etc. After that went up to her bed and did the same, but this time she went up to her side table and started ripping and throwing everything that was in there. Mia then went up to her closet and took out all the school uniforms she had and laid them out in her bed and started ripping them all up.

After she was done, the whole room was a mess. Everything was everywhere. From the broken glass to textbooks laying around to ripped clothing. Mia knew she would have used magic to do all of this but she wanted to let all her anger and confusion out.

Mia put the scissors down and sat by her bed. She was spacing out again. How long were her parents going to keep this in? Were they ever going to tell her? Would she have reacted the same way if she had found this out by them?

"Mia! Mia!" Hermione said as she yelled coming up the staircase. "Are you-" She opened the door and paused. She looked around the room in shock and then looked down to Mia.

"What- What is this!" Hermione said worriedly. "What did you do to the dorm!"

Hermione walked over to Mia and noticed all her uniforms torn up, she got one of the ripped robes and stood in front of Mia, "What did you do!?" she exclaimed.

But Mia said nothing. She didn't feel like talking or explaining herself to anyone. She just wanted to sit there and stare at the broken glass.

Hermione put down the robe and walked around the room, "we need to clean this up before anyone else comes in! What went on in- You ripped your books!" Hermione said, shocked as she picked the books up and just stared at them.

Mia's books were her prized possession. She could spend days reading without getting tired or annoyed. They were everything to her, she never let anyone borrow them nor touch them, not even Hermione. And now they were all over the place, ripped and destroyed.

Hermione put down the books and carefully sat by Mia, making sure she didn't sit on any glass. She sat there for a while before saying anything and turned to Mia. "I'm sorry. I have no idea what you're going through right now. It must feel awful."

Mia suddenly heard noise coming up from the staircase and the room opened with girls giggling and laughing. And then there was a sudden silence, they looked around the room shocked.

"What happened here..." Lavender Brown hesitated.

Hermione quickly got up from the ground and turned to Lavender, "Don't worry I'll clean it up." Mia saw as Hermione got her wand out and said "Scourgify" everything slowly moved back to its place. All the small pieces of glass went back to the broken mirror, which wasn't broken anymore.

Lavender and her group of friends sat on her bed and glared at Mia, who was still sitting by the side of her bed facing the floor. "What's up with her," whispered one of her friends.

Mia grabbed the scissors they were by her, turned around and threw it at them.

"What was that for!" shrieked Lavender, as her and the rest of the girls left the dorm.

Hermione turned to Mia, and stood there like she wanted to say something but nothing came out. Instead she got her textbooks and left the room.

.....

That night Mia couldn't sleep. But that didn't matter since she had decided that for the rest of the week she wasn't going to show up for classes. Instead she was going to lay on her bed all day, till her mum and dad came. She wanted a explanation.

.....

The next morning all the girls were getting ready except Mia. All the other girls were creeped out because Mia was always first to get up and leave, but this time everyone left and she was still in bed.

"Mia? Aren't you going to get up, to go to class?" Hermione asked as she made her way to Mia's bed and sat on the corner. "You know Harry's not mad or angry with you. You had nothing to do with it." She got up from her bed and out the door.

.....

It was the same routine for 2 days straight, up till Wednesday. When rumors started to go around about her whereabouts. Most of them were that she got expelled, till Harry, Hermione, and Ron shut them off. The staff was noticing too and that's when it caught Professor Mcgongall's attention.

Midday on Wednesday Professor Mcgongall and Madam Pomfrey went up to the dorms to check what was going on. As they went inside they stood by the door while Hermione sat on Mia's bed.

"So...Cedric came up to me on Monday, told me he was going to ask you to the ball. Wanted to know where you were. I had to make up a lie of course. And then yesterday, he came up to me again and I told him tomorrow for sure," Hermione said as she looked to Mia and then up to Professor Mcgongall. "You should get up and get ready! I told him you would be at the great hall later. What do you think?"

Mia laid there without saying a word or looking up at Hermione. A week ago she would have been jumping up and down because he was finally asking her out, but now she didn't. She didn't want to do any of it.

"Come on Mia, remember, you were so excited about this! Out of everyone Cedric Diggory chose you!" Hermione said with excitement as she looked down at Mia.

But once again nothing came out of her, not a small smile, movement, nothing. So Hermione looked up at Professor Mcgonagall and Madam Pomfrey, losing all hopes. Professor Mcgongall nodded and Hermione got up from Mia's bed and switched spots with Mcgongall.

"Mia, sweetie, are you okay? Professor Mcgongall said worried. "What happened? Is everything okay?"

From what Mia heard it seemed like she had no idea what she knew. Hermione hadn't told her anything.

"Poppy can you please contact Albus and tell him to contact Mia's parents asap and tell them that they need to get here. Now!" Mcgongall exclaimed.