Lion Sin

Sona POV

"I'm here Sona, just as you requested!"

"I see that," I tell my older sister, "but can you keep it down a little bit?"

"Well you never want me to come over so I got here as fast as I could. What does my little sister possibly need from me?" She grabs my cheeks.

"Serafall! Calm down and I'll explain." She sits on the bed with me. "You know Y/N Phenex right?"

"Of course I do. He's engaged to Rias and some say he may be getting stronger than his brother Ruval. Why do you bring him up?" Serafall's eyes go wide. "Do you like him Sona? I bet you do."

"Well, I'm not sure." I pull out my phone and show her the picture Tsubaki sent me. "Look at this." She does as I ask and it seems like she is about to drool all over it.

"Wow, his abs are even nicer than I imagined. Good for Tsubaki and Akeno."

"No it's not!" Serafall snaps back to reality and looks at me. "Listen to me. He started school with us today and he's been in town for about a week. The day after we got here I showed him around just to help him out and we got to talking. He was saying all of these nice things about me, how I'm cute and that he doesn't want me to overwork myself between the Student Council and devil business."

"So what's the problem little sis? If he's being so nice to you then I think he cares. He's very different from the rest of his family, but in a good way."

"Well, there's a problem. He asked me out and I said no. At the time I meant it, but now I'm not sure." Serafall catches on and she looks at me with a devious smile.

"If you regret telling him no then talk to him about it again. I could go over there and talk to him myself if you want. You should trust me since I know way more about love than you do."

"You're not even married Serafall, what do you know about love?" She shakes her head at me.

"You didn't call me for an orderly visit. I'll go talk to him right now. Bye!" I try to stop her but she teleports away. It's the middle of the night, why would he be up? He isn't up thinking about me like I am him.

Y/N POV

"Wakey wakey," I hear a voice say. I open my eyes and look around, and to my surprise I see Serafall Leviathan.

"Hello Lady Leviathan, is there something I can do for you?" Before I can sit up she sits down on my chest, which is strange.

"I need to talk to you about Sona." Right now? It's like 2 in the morning. Serafall isn't somebody I want to piss off so I'll hear her out.

"What about Sona?"

"Listen, she really regrets turning you down when you asked her out. She's been up all night thinking about you so bad that she had to call me. She never does that so you should ask her again." Well that was quick.