I Wanna Play A Game

A few days have gone by and it's the first day of school here in the human realm. I've done more training with Rem just to keep myself in shape, and I'm looking forward to a chance to test my power. Akeno has come by the last couple of days like she was saying she would, and I think it's pretty obvious that she's trying to seduce me. Unfortunately for the Priestess of Thunder that's not how us Phenexs work. She'll have to work much harder to try to get me to fall for her, though I won't deny that she is lovely. As I've told her before though I'm not interested in her like that.

I find the school uniform that Sona had gotten for me. It's a nice uniform and it's better than having to wear a suit. I'm sure Father would probably have something to say about it, something about how I need to look professional all the time. I throw it on and make my way to the kitchen and see Ram and Rem. The two of them turn to me. "How do I look?"

"You look great Y/N," Rem says. Ram nods in confirmation with what her sister said.

"I've made some lunch for you for today," Ram tells me. "I hope it is to your satisfaction Lord Y/N."

"I'm sure it will be Ram." Looking at the clock I realize I need to take off to make sure I get to school on time. "I'm out of here. I'll be home whenever the opportunity arises, though I will be checking with Rias and Sona to see if they need anything from me while I'm there. Both of you have a good day."

"You as well Lord Y/N," the both of them reply. I make my way out of the front door and off to Kuoh Academy. The closer I get I see many people wearing a similar uniform to me, and I can only assume that they are also students because that's how common sense works. The closer I get to the front gate I see the four girls as well as a blond boy standing next to Rias and Akeno.

 The closer I get to the front gate I see the four girls as well as a blond boy standing next to Rias and Akeno

"Pleasure to see you all," I tell them as I approach them. I go to the boy with Rias and assume it's her Knight she was talking about. "I'm Y/N Phenex," I say as I extend my hand to him. "It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise. My name is Kiba Yuuto." The two of us shake hands and I turn to the girls, seeing the bruise on Akeno's neck still from our kiss the other night. It isn't exactly the same one as then, but it's in the exact same place. She covers her mouth to hide her smirk as I notice it.

"Well we might as well head in now," Sona says. "We don't want our new student to be late on his first day." She's got a point there. As the six of us walk onto the school grounds a bunch of people look our way, both boys and girls. I hear the guys talking about Rias and Akeno and the girls about Kiba and myself. The closer we get to the door I look over to a couple of girls who are standing nearby. They're both very cute, one having brown hair and the other pink. I give them a wink before we walk inside. Once we get inside Kiba heads off in a different direction and the rest of us go off to our class. As we reach the classroom Sona introduces me to the teacher and she asks me to do the same to everyone in our class.

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you. My name is Y/N Phenex. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you." Any nervousness that was present prior to arriving at school is completely gone and I start to feel great. The teacher points me to an empty seat behind one of the guys and I note the girls are all on the other side of the room. This is probably for the best considering that as a seventeen year old I might as well act like I know how to interact with people. The boy turns and looks at me.