Epilogue

Five Years Later

Three against one, some people would back down at those odds, but I laugh at them. Considering my opponents some would say I'm crazy for facing these odds the way I am, but if I act scared now then I'm letting my peerage down. I move my way into the enemy base and feel a sword come near my neck which I'm able to dodge.

"You've gotten a lot faster Kiba," I commend the Knight. "You all have done well, but I'm not allowed to lose." Currently Rias' house and myself are in a Rating Game, and I'll spare most of the details and just say that the three on Rias' side are the crimson haired princess herself as well as Akeno and Kiba. I may have told the rest of my household to retire so I could face these three on my own. We've had our share of history since I first went to the human realm for school. The group of us have fought many battles together, but this time we get to face each other in combat. Both of us have made our treks to try to become the champion of the Rating Game, and while I've been able to get here without a loss, Rias didn't get so lucky. I've been fighting to reach the top but some things came up that caused me to have to have to sit out for awhile, allowing Rias to take over and end up becoming the champion before me.

After Sona and I's wedding things went back to normal, the two of us attending school and acting as a set of Presidents for the Student Council. We all went on living as normally as we could, all until Rias got her Pawn. Her Pawn ended up being the Red Dragon Emperor, but what surprised me more was who possessed the Sacred Gear. Issei, one of the members of the school's infamous perverted trio and someone I had faced at the school multiple times, trying to beat it into his head that he needs to stop peeking in on the girls changing room. He's gotten stronger as time has gone, though he has had an interesting way of powering up.

Issei had been attacked by a fallen angel which had revealed his Sacred Gear, and from that point things got crazy. I ended up helping the Gremory household in their revenge, but I decided to take a different path with the fallen angel who had attacked Issei and Rias' Bishop she had acquired at the time.

Flashback

"Rias," I tell her. "I've got a better idea." She lowers her hand that she was going to use to destroy the fallen angel, who's name I've been informed is Raynare. I walk towards the fallen angel and get between her and Rias. I crouch down to the fallen angel.

 I crouch down to the fallen angel

"Raynare," I say to her. "It's clear to me that you're afraid. I've realized what you were aiming for by attacking the nun, and it's clear that you wanted Azazel's attention. Let me take you in, I've got space in my household." The group behind me gasps. I raise three Pawn pieces. "If you accept you'll have people around you, a family. Not only that, but you'll have people to train with and help you become the best version of yourself. Think about it, it's better than death."

"What the hell is wrong with you Y/N?" Issei charges at me and I put my hand up to stop him. "She killed me, killed Asia!"

"I'm aware Issei, but think about it. We would gain a strong ally with Raynare on my side. All I'm going to ask of her is to return the Twilight Healing to Asia." I look back at the fallen angel, and tears appear in her eyes.