The ball wasn't even finished yet and I was all ready to leave. I was exhausted.

There was nothing that could convince me to stay, as soon as all the donations were counted I would leave.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚

Couples were coming down the stairs, holding hands

Couples were coming down the stairs, holding hands. In the ballroom, the only visible mask colors were red and black. My gaze traveled fast to the entrance as I spotted a white mask. She was facing sideways, but only her face was visible. Poor girl, she didn't know how much attention that mask would draw to her.

The second the bouncer moved I knew who it was. Her tattoos gave it away immediately. She stood at the swell step, she looked lost as if she didn't know where to even go. Why is she wearing a white mask? Who invited her? She was like a swam among a thousand ferocious wolves who wanted to taste her.

Her presence lit up the room, as she was the only source of light in here. I was so attracted to her that just by looking at her I forgot any other woman I had seen before.

All eyes fell on her precious petite figure. I knew what these bastards were thinking just by seeing her white mask.

I have to get her out of here.

~~~
Maya's P.O.V

What the actual fuck. The bouncer practically asked me if I felt good, I don't even know what to do, and worst of all I don't know where the food is.

The music was about to put me right to sleep. Where the fuck is Nicki at? Nickiiii?

"Mi concede questo ballo?" A voice sneaked up from behind.

"Huh?" I turned to see an older man, he was kind of hot. Maybe I even get lucky tonight.

Before he could answer a steady hand starts to lead me away to a corner "What the fuck?"

"What is a person like you doing here? And also late?" The most annoying voice ever questioned me.

I grinned "Natalya, my favorite person in the world, why are you so obsessed with me? Do you like me?"

She rolled her eyes letting go of my arm "Are you gonna answer?"

"Me? Well, I was just looking trying to find some sugar daddy who can pay me for a breast enlargement"

Natalya's eyes started wandering the ballroom and do by her smile I could tell she found her new victim. Poor guy.

She turned her gaze back to me "I don't want to sound rude but ..."

"Oh, but you are" I interrupted her.

"As I was saying, I don't want to sound rude but you have to go. This isn't a place for someone like you"

"Someone like me? What the fuck you think I am? A fucking plague?" I snapped at her "You know what? I am gonna leave, but not because you told me so. If not because I'm hungry and fast food sounds very delicious right now. Good night, sweetie" I stated at her and left with rage.

Well at least I saw around and I shot some photos. I looked too hot for this night to end this way.

~~~

Fuck people. Fuck them. I've been waiting for twenty minutes, twenty fucking minutes waiting for a damn cab, and as soon as an empty one passes they take it because in this damn dress I can't move very fast.

I was angry, hungry, and sexually frustrated because I can't get out of my mind how good my boss fucked me.

"But if it isn't my favorite bartender"

Hablando del Rey de Roma, mira quien se asoma "Careful there. I may start thinking that you're following me" I chuckled turning my sight to his tall figure. Damn.

"I lost sight of you for a while and then I find you here. What happened? You weren't interested in the party? Did a certain person say something to you?" He moved closer taking a cigarette out of his pocket.

"Both, what about you?"

"Found someone more interesting outside" Lorenzo lit up the cigarette and bringing to his mouth, his very talented mouth.

"Would you stop that"

"You want me too?" I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Tell me, Maya, what do you want?"

"Want me to honest?"

"Always"

I looked straight at his hazel eyes and said "I want you to fuck me"

~~~
im so sorry for this crappy chapter but i got lazy and lost inspiration 😭
i had high expectations for the gala but this won't be the last one, hopefully the other ones are better 😜
Okk so next chapter is the smut 😏
VOTE AND COMMENT
see yaa
🏃🏻‍♀️💨