Chitsauko 41

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

I'm stupid.

I grabbed my pants and began putting them on. "Fuck, fuck" I grunted looking around for my shoes.

I do dumb things when I get anxious. I tried to get ready as soon as could just because I didn't know how to face him and tell him.

As I didn't find my shoes, I just put on socks and was ready to leave but it was a bit late. The loud ring of the elevator alerted me someone was here. Cora started barking and ran out of the room.

Ahh, shit. Fuck. Crap. At this point, I should just jump off the window. Wait. There's no window.

I panicked in my spot. Run, bitch.

The door opened and I widened my eyes, throwing my purse away. Lorenzo appeared, in an all-black suit and his hair styled back. "You drive awfully fast" I quipped.

"Maya"

I grinned "That's my name"

He walked into the room, strolling towards me "What you said...is it true?" He asked in an uncertain tone.

"Depends, do you wanted to be true?" I spoke, with a hint of humor in my voice. "Please just be serious for once" he uttered. I exhaled and bent down to grab the purse with the tests inside.

I stood in front of him, taking his full height in. I sometimes forget how tall he truly is. "You weren't supposed to find out that way but well, planning is just not my thing"

His eyes focused on me, and I stared up at him. I took one of the sticks out. "You look like you're about to pass out" I joked, finally causing his face to relax.

I felt my heart beating faster as I took his hand "Open"

He did. I placed the test in the middle and he stared blankly at it. I bite onto my lower lip, anxiously waiting for his reaction.

"Oh, fuck" Lorenzo whispered, taking a better look at it. "Did you pee on this?"

I laughed "That's all you're gonna ask?"

"I don't know what to say, " he started, now looking at me he continued "are we going to keep it? It's up to you. I'll support your decision"

Why did he have to be so perfect?

"I peed on that stick"