𝐭𝐰𝐨

"Does she like flowers?"

"No. She hates them."

"Fu*k. What about stuffed animals? All women like those, right?" Evans offered no response and continued to punch at the bag currently in Hemmy's hands. "Evans."

Just as he went to land another right hook against the punching bag, Hemmy moved to the side, forcing Evans to catch the bag before it slammed into him. "What the fu*k?"

"What?"

The Boston native panted, hands on his hip. "I'm sorry, did we come here to workout or to discuss my best friend who is not interested in your ass."

"She's only your best friend because my tweet didn't go through."

"Seriously? Just hold the bag, please."

"You didn't answer my question," Hemmy reminded as Chris sighed. "How about this? You just give me her number-"

"Are you insane? Do you know what she would do to me?"

He rolled his eyes and shrugged, motioning with his hand. "Kick your kneecaps? She's this tall. Her bark is worse than her bite."

"And that, my friend, is precisely why she did and will continue to reject you."

"Oh, come on-"

"Evans?"

The two men turned to see none other than Summer standing there. Gold beats over her ears, her phone was in one hand, a gym bag over her other shoulder. While Evans moved to give her a quick hug, Hemmy was stuck on the curvature of her waist that was accentuated by her matching black sports bra and skin tight yoga pants.

"So this is why you said you couldn't train with me today?" She chuckled and quickly punched him in his side before her eyes landed on Hemsworth who she felt watching her the entire time. "Christopher."

"August." She rolled her eyes as he smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"I came here to eat," she spoke with a straight face before shaking her head. "What do you think? Train." Pulling her Beats off, she turned them off and placed them in her bag before moving over as she tossed it to the side. "Spot me."

Evans easily agreed and went to stand behind the bag when Hemmy spoke up. "You fight?"

Both she and Evans looked at him. "What?"

Summer rolled her shoulders and neck before nodding to Evans to let him know that she was ready.

"I have four brothers. One," she grunted, landing a perfect left hook to the bag as Hemmy watched with amazement. Everything about her was perfect, her stance, the power of her blows, the precision, the mixture of combos. She was insane. "-is in the army, another in the air force, the oldest is a SEAL, and my twin," she finished with an impressive kick and right hook. "-is a marine."

She turned toward him with a cocky smile. "So yes, I train."

He opened and closed his mouth. "Point taken." It didn't escape him how she turned her head to hide her smile. "Don't get on your bad side. Noted."

She sucked her teeth. "A lil' too late for that."

"Perhaps I can fix that."

"Maybe it's not fixable."

He squinted, crossing his arms and moving closer to her. "We both know that's not true."

"Okay, this is awkward." Evans murmured before excusing himself to go get a drink.

In his absence, Summer put some distance between the two of them as she turned to grab her gatorade. "You are persistent."

"It's just a phone number. We're costars now. It's normal for costars to mingle-"