𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Are you sure this is okay?"

"No, it's not okay. I don't even know why she invited you."

"Christopher, don't be a d*ck. It's not becoming."

"Yeah, Christopher."

"Evans, don't make me smack you."

The blonde looked over at his friend. "Is she always like this?"

Christopher smiled wryly. "More or less."

Sensing the underlying tone to his response, Summer punched Christopher in the arm. "Stop being nasty."

"Evans is a big boy, Pluto."

She stopped walking as she moved in front of Christopher, noticing Evan's chuckling in the background. "Pluto? You're calling me planets now?"

"Technically, it's not a planet."

"It's a planet." Summer and Evans defended simultaneously.

Christopher lifted his hands. "Tough crowd."

"Kiki!"

Summer's scowl instantly morphed into a smile as she spun around. "Do you love me?"

"Are you riding?"

"Say you'll never ever leave from beside me," Summer and Jade sang together as the beautician rushed over to the actress, the two women warmly embracing each other.

"I've missed you," Jade shared as the two separated and the older woman gave her a one over. "You getting thicker on me, lil sis?"

Summer stuck her tongue out and turned to the side to wiggle her as*. "What can I say? Life has been good."

"I think she means me," Christopher spoke up, moving over by her and pulling her by her hips. "I've been good to her." His hands moved down to her as*, palming it. "Jesus, I love sundress season."

Summer pushed him away. "Sir, who told you about sundress season?"

"You even have to ask?" Jade laughed, reaching for a hug. "It's good to see you, Chris." The two embraced before Evans stepped forward as well. "Evans. Is it okay if I call you that?"

"Of course." He smiled, accepting her hug. "Jade, right? Keith's wife?"

"For now."

"I heard that."

Summer's smile was plastered across her face at the sound of her older brother's voice. Jogging to close the space between them, Summer tossed herself in his welcoming embrace.

"Eat a salad."

"Suck my di*k."

"Keep cussing, ya hear?"

"Fu*k you, n**ga."

The banter between the siblings was a thing of normalcy among all of the Jones' siblings so it didn't bother Jade who placed a hand on her hip, using her other hand to shield her eyes from the beaming sun.

"I didn't know you were coming."

"Technically, he wasn't invited-"

"Christopher!" Summer jogged back over and punched her husband's arm. "You got one more time-"

"Leave the man alone, sis. Damn, your a*s is annoying," Terry complained, walking over to greet the men. "What's up, Chris?" As the two men hugged, Jade popped her man in the back of his head.

"What have I told your a*s about picking with my sister?"

"She only your sister cause I married your annoying a*s."