𝐨𝐧𝐞

"Just hold on, we're going home. I got my eyes on you. You're everything that I see: I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly. Cause-sir!" Summer stopped, turning from her Snapchat video to look over at Evans who was mouthing along to Summer's singing. "I am going to need you to keep your hands on the wheel at all times."

"I am. I am."

"You just had your hand over your chest...stomach...area." She shook her head. "You know that thing you do where you laugh and grab your titty."

That made him laugh harder. "My what?"

"Your titty." She shrugged, grabbing onto her 38D's. "These."

He rolled his eyes. "I know what titties are, Summer."

Summer fell out laughing. "Oh my god."

"What?"

"Say it again."

"Say what again?"

"Titties." She wiped at her eyes. "I have to get this on camera. Chris Evans saying titties. It may be the funniest thing I've heard in my entire life."

"You've had a boring life then."

She cut her eyes, hitting him on his arm that relaxed at his side while the other remained on the steering wheel. "Shut up."

Evans glanced at her. "Still nervous?"

"Terrified," she admitted quickly, motioning to her crossbody bag. "But I have my Tums."

He rolled his eyes. "I told you. It's going to be fine. They'll love you."

"Yeah. That's easy for you to say. You've known them for a minute now."

"You don't think I was nervous when I first met them? I was scared shitless."

"Yeah, but you've been in this industry for over a decade. I'm just getting my feet wet."

"With an Oscar behind your name," he said sarcastically as she glared.

"Not helping!"

"Hey. That's the highest honor a person in this industry can get, and you scored it in your film debut. If anything, they should be nervous to meet you."

"You got any other jokes?"

"Actually-"

"Please, don't. I actually don't care."

"Wow." He nodded slowly. "I may need to rethink this friendship."

"Ummm. Excuse me? We are best friends, sir. There's no rescinding that."

"Are you saying that I'm stuck with you?"

"Like glue."

"Elmer's?"

"Gorilla."

"Fuck."

"Language!"

He shook his head. "You do know that I'm older than you, right?"

"Allegedly."

He scoffed. "So now you want a birth certificate or something?"

"They did those back then?" Summer looked up and gasped. In the midst of her usual banter with her best friend, they'd not only arrived at one of Robert Downey Jr's many homes, but he'd parked and was holding the door open for her. "You bastard."

Evans winked and offered his hand. "They're waiting."

"I'm not leaving this car." Summer moved to close the car door, but she wasn't quick enough. In a matter of seconds, Evan's pulled her out of the vehicle, using his hip to close the door behind them. "Evans!"