Chapter 50: Over Joyful Torture!

(Mature Language 18 +)

** EPILOGUE II **

So as I was saying earlier...

With the hormones playing and shooting up like a speeding rocket, Cici was of course behaving like a super mixed person and to be honest being a lot acquaint with Cici's nature in general, he could of course estimate what would be her 'hormonal' behaviour during pregnancy.

But life is all of surprises! Even though he was prepared for everything, he did forget one major thing that he was most scared of and that's what hit him hard; like really hard till she delivered their baby.

If she was the victim of morning sickness, then he was the victim of ...

Yes, a flipping hormonal Cici was way easy to handle than an overly happy Cici. Remember, I said I will explain later? This is what exactly happened a week back.

* * *

"Hey baby...!" He greeted the instant he stepped into their room while she turned around with her phone in her hand and barged towards him with a wide grin on her face.

Wrapping her arms around his arms she raised her head a little while this insanely tall man obeyed his insanely short wife's unsaid command and hunched his head down for a kiss.

Of course, the kiss was extraordinary and started showing the effect in his pants while she dropped one more kiss on his lips and greeted, "Hey handsome...!"

Totally loving how his member was twitching just by her one sexy kiss he smirked at her and whispered over her lips, "Ooo... Looks like someone is in a good mood!"

Giggling like a little girl in a huge candy store she chirped, "Aha! Very, very good mood I must add."

He shot her a happy amused smile thinking she was either happy eating some good food or maybe because of Elisa.

But oh boy, he was so wrong!

"Really? What made my dolcezza this happy?" He asked in a husky whisper cupping her pretty face in his large palms while she scrunched her nose playfully with a toothy grin playing on her face and replied, "Nothing big but yes, it's something that...

"Really? What made my dolcezza this happy?" He asked in a husky whisper cupping her pretty face in his large palms while she scrunched her nose playfully with a toothy grin playing on her face and replied, "Nothing big but yes, it's something that I really loved. I bought something and I would like to show it you."

"Okay, what is it dolcezza?"

"Hmmm... Why don't you sit down on the bed first?" She suggested pulling out his shirt from his pants and unbuttoning it while he bit his lip thinking maybe he was lucky today to get some action.

With her hormones going all haywire, that little sex-hormone looked like it completely disappeared giving him a major heart attack. And now, looking at her like this got him hornier. As she walked away from him swaying her hips he gulped and thanked god for bestowing him with this 'pleasure' for this night.