Chapter 49: 'Perfumed' Throw-ups!

Start from the beginning

Yes, he wanted to tell her so many things!

How he would be there with her in this important phase and all throughout their lives. How she could rely on him without any second thoughts.

How he would do his best to make her feel happy and safe with each passing second. How he would take care of anything and everything.

How he would love her so much that she would forget every little bad memory in her life. How he would stay up the nights with her just to give her company.

How he was going to take care of her and her sweet little cravings. How he was going to treat her as a crystal doll.

And all in all he wanted to say how much he loves her, their little family and of course this sweet little pea growing inside her.

But he didn't say anything!

He couldn't get a single word out of his mouth. Unable to swallow the lump in his throat he shot a wide toothy smile and shook his head while she smiled with tears in her pretty eyes and whispered, "Don't say anything Grumpy. Solo Abbracciami!" (Just hug me!)

Of course, chuckling hugely he pulled her into his arms and kissed her head not once but over a zillion times conveying how happy he was and how he would take care of her.

His racing heart, those pools in his captivating eyes and the warmth radiating from him were just enough for her to understand how everything will be fine and how he was going to be with her 'this' time and of course for the rest of their lives.

Releasing her, he hunched down on his knees and kissed her belly. Burying his face there he felt at home and thanked god for giving their love a second chance and blessing them with another baby.

* * *

"Amor, promise me that you will tell me if you don't like it okay?" Xander asked for the umpteenth time that day while she mentally rolled her eyes saying, "I am sure I will like it. So cut this short and show me the paradise."

"I love you so much Amor!"

"I love you too! Now, come on! My patience is dying."

And as the cloth that kept her eyes closed for the past 10 minutes was now finally gone. As she opened her pretty doe eyes, her jaw dropped down and tears pooled in her eyes. Sensing her expression he got totally worried thinking if there was something wrong with what he had done. He even felt like hitting himself for doing it alone.

"It's okay Amor! You can tell me. I will change it if you want."

"What are saying Xander? It is so perfect. I love it."

"Really?"

Hugging him ever so tightly she said, "Yes, of course! I love it. I love it so much Xander. Thank you so much for this." Placing his palm over her belly he whispered looking into her eyes, "No! Thank 'you' Amor! For these angels!"

It was so difficult for her not to feel shy when he looked into her eyes directly. Biting her lip and pushing her hair away gently trying to calm her little racing heart.

"Okay, now stop it. Take a picture right away. I want to share this with Cici. She asked me the instant I see this little paradise I have to send her the pictures."