Rough (18+)

Pairing: Damon x reader

Genre: Smut

Characters: Damon, Y/N

Description: Y/N likes the caring, fluffy side of Damon but she prefers the rough side that only she gets to see.

Out of the bedroom, Damon was as sweet as pie with you. He tucks you into his side when you're walking together. He cooks you dinner every night, always making sure that it's one of your favourites. Whenever a supernatural threat comes to town Damon always makes sure that you're protected, no matter what.

However when that bedroom door closes, he turns into a predator that is stalking his prey. You absolutely loved the soft, caring side of Damon but, in the bedroom, you preferred him to be hard and rough with you.

He backs you up against the bedroom door, your breasts pushed up against it. His hot hit breath tickles the back of your neck as he whispers all the different things he's going to do to you. Pulling your hair tight, he forced your head back whilst placing his knee in between your legs.

On instinct, you began to grind against his knee which caused sensations to coarse around your body. Damon attached his lips to your neck, sucking and biting hard enough to leave marks. Your breathing began to hitch as you closed in on your high.

Damon noticed this change and whipped you around, his body trapping you against the door. "Did you really think you could cum without me noticing?" He forced your head up to look at him, your breath catching in your throat.

"Do you want to know what I do to naughty girls like you?" His eyes darkened with lust when he heard you whimper in response. He threw you over his shoulder and walked over to the bed.

He began to rummage through the bedside table until he found what he was looking for. Throwing you on the bed, he grabbed your wrists and restrained them against the bedpost.

Your core began to get heated as you watched Damon walk to the bottom of the bed and lick his lips at the sight of you. You gulped as his hand travelled down to his pants, undoing them and letting his dick spring free.

Your eyes widened as Damon stalked towards you and ripped your pants off, letting the cold air attack your wet core. His hands travelled up your legs but stopped when he reached your panties.

He began to tease you over your underwear, flicking your clit. Damons dick twitched as he watched you writhing in the tight restraints. He really enjoyed watching you writhe and wriggle in delight, so much so that he lost control of himself.

Roughly, he ripped your underwear away from you and shoved them into your mouth, gagging you. For good measure, Damon easily inserted two fingers and began to pump at an inhuman speed. Your cries of pleasure egged him on further.

Without warning, he slid his dick into you and began to rock his body. You screamed in pleasure at the feeling. Usually, he gave you time to adjust but this was much better.

Damons hands began to travel up and down your body, hovering over your clit. He began to tease it once again, sending pleasure around your body. Your eyes pleaded with Damon to go faster and harder, which he did.

A smirk graced his features as you let out an inhuman scream. He knew that only he could make you scream like that. Damon knew you were close at this point and reached forward to grab your throat, squeezing it.

A few more thrusts and you began to clench around his dick. Your body rose of the bed as your orgasm washed over you, your eyes rolling to the back of the head. Damon came a few seconds after, his body and hair glistening with sweat.

He collapsed on top of you, undoing your restraints and taking the underwear out of your mouth. Damon placed a sweet kiss on your lips before exiting you and wrapping you both in the covers.

That was the side of Damon that you adored, that you craved. He was the only one who could make you feel the way that you do.