𓄿Chapter 14𓄿

Start from the beginning

"Tending to the flowers I see!" Yuna smiled as [Y/N] nodded.

"Ahaha! You've always loved gardening huh?" Yuna asked as [Y/N] watered the flowers. Yuna then leaned towards [Y/N] and whispered something into his ear.

'So these are Daisuki and Himawari's kids." Ukai thought as he watched the two from the gyms window.

"Wonder what they're talking about." Hinata said which dragged Ukai out of his thoughts.

"Hey! Back to practice!!" He yelled before the team ran back to practice.

⚝──⭒─Time Skip─⭒──⚝

As the days went by, Karasuno practiced and practiced for their practice match against Nekoma but not only was Karasuno training, [Y/N] was as well. He had gotten better at using his voice but has yet to actually use it around people. Currently Karasuno was practicing in the gym until a certain first year stopped everyone.

"Ah! [Y/N] senpai is missing again!" Hinata said.

"He had to do something." Kiyoko said.

"How do you know?" Kageyama asked as she pulled out her phone showing text messages from [Y/N] informing her he would be late to practice.

"Well, I hope he gets back soon!" Sugawara laughed before they continued to practice. Now you're probably wondering where was the masked boy exactly. Well-

"Hey, who's the boy in the mask?" A pudding haired Male asked.

"That's one of Karasuno's managers. Or better known as Karasuno's masked manager." Kuroo smirked as he watched the masked male walk into the gyms office.

"Wonder what's he doing here." Kenma said.

"He's probably here to gather info about us!! Don't let your guard down!" Yamamoto said as Kuroo shook his head.

"Shut up! The boy can't even talk. What's the point in sending him if he won't even speak?" Kurro defended the masked boy. After a few they heard a yell come from the gyms office.

"You're still just as good the last time I played you!!" They heard Nekomata yelled before they saw [Y/N] walk out the office counting some yen in his hand.

"W-what the hell did they do?!" Yamamoto asked in confusion.

"You think?" Kenma asked looking at his teammates.

"No way. He won't take off his mask for anything." Kuroo said before [Y/N] titled his head and looked at them. They all felt a shiver go down their spine as they felt the boys eyes scan their bodies.

"[N/N]!" Yuna called out to him before he shifted his gaze to his sister.

"Come on! Let's go!'" She smiled before he nodded making his way to his sister.

"Let's just forget we saw anything." Kuroo said as the other two nodded.

⚝──⭒─Time Skip─⭒──⚝

"Kenma!" Hinata called out to the setter before Kenma turned around to see Hinata running up to him.

"Y-Y-You go to Nekoma!?"