Meeting Ironblood

(A/N this chapter is honor of the men and women who lost their lives on 7 December 1941 in the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Rest Easy, your watches are done)

As the approaching fleet draws near, I jump onto my ship preparing to fight. I spot Bismarck and FDG standing above the prow of Bismarck's ship. I look back and notice that my girlfriends, the Royal Navy High ships, the Sakura Empire ships and a few Eagle Union and Royal Navy ships standing on my deck. I look at Hood specifically, "Hood I don't know how feel about Bismarck but please don't start anything." She looks at me "I don't have any anger towards her, we were only fighting because we were told to." I nod and pull out my phone and select the appropriate song for Ironblood's arrival. (A/N play the song above). As the Ironblood arrives, I raise my hands to the Azur Lane girls to prevent them from attacking. Looking towards Bismarck and FDG, I notice an aircraft carrier, a destroyer, two cruisers and another battleship. I look to Bismarck and FDG, while putting a little sass into my voice "Hello, sugar cubes, come to talk about what I told you the other day?"At this I feel three sets of eyes staring at the back of my head. Looking over my shoulder, I see my girlfriends staring at me with envy. I shudder when I'm suddenly grabbed and spun around. "Zo zis iz Montana, ze vone who made Muter und Kommander Bismarck blush ven describing their encounter." I look and see one of the cruisers had approached me.

Pushing her away, "Who are you?" I ask

Pushing her away, "Who are you?" I ask. "Tut tut, I am ze heavy cruiser Roon of ze Roon class of heavy battlecruisers. Und zu are now mein." I shake my head, "Sorry Roon, but I'm already spoken for by at least three ladies present." She pouts and walks away, when suddenly a familiar voice fills my ears "Do you vemember me?" I turn and nod smiling, "You're the girl that yelled at me for disengaging Bismarck the other day." She nods "I am ze heavy cruiser Prinz Eugen."

"At first I zhought you vere a covard, but I see now that you vere only a distraction until ze rest of your allies could move in

"At first I zhought you vere a covard, but I see now that you vere only a distraction until ze rest of your allies could move in. I like zat in my partners." At that statement, I realize she's like Roon. "Thanks for the compliment but I already have girlfriends." "Ze Grey Ghost, Belfast und ze High Ship, Hood. It's a shame zat zere isn't an Ironblood ship among your girlfriends." At this she starts running her hand down the front of my chest towards my crotch, all the while I can see Bismarck and FDG getting really upset about both Roon and Prinz Eugen getting that close to me. I step back with my hand on my sabers hilt. "Please stop touching me like that." She stops and walks away as she pouts. The next girl steps up, and when she speaks, her voice has a cold edge to it. "I heard from Muter zat you used an aircraft to keep her pinned down and to make your escape" I look at her, "Yeah, and want me to prove it to you?" As I say that one of my catapults traverses to enable a launch. "Nein, zat von't be necessary, I am impressed." I nod as I stow my catapult, "I didn't catch your name." She smiles "I am Graf Zeppelin....."