Movie night and accident

As I head out of my office to have some family time with my girlfriends and our daughters, I can't help but think of the statement of charges on my desk for 22 oath rings. 'Either the cat, Belfast, Eugen or someone else planned this.' Enterprise notices my look of concentration and speaks up "Monty what's wrong?" I snap back to reality and notice that we're at the beach and all my girlfriends are staring at me as our children are running around and attempting to catch and pet Blackfoot. "It's nothing, just a statement of charges in my name for something I don't remember ordering." At this Belfast, Eugen, FDG and Roon look at each other and I immediately realize that the paper wasn't supposed to make it to my desk. I turn and look at my harem, "So you didn't think that Akashi wouldn't put any paperwork in my name on my desk did you?" At this Amagi speaks up "Monty, I'm pretty sure that I speak for all of us,but since we have the children now, you should marry us." I nod, "It was planned but later on. But I guess I could change my plans. I mean in life and in war plans change." Amagi and Yamato nod in agreement. Zeppelin who is sitting off to the side watching the children aside from Zeppy who is sitting on her lap speaks up, "Vell I agree vith zat but for ze sake of ze children, ve should as zey zay in Eagle Union, let's get hitched." At this all the other girls smile and nod while Zeppy gets off of Zeppelin's lap and comes up to me and holds up her arms. I smile and pick her up, "Hi princess, how are you?" She smiles and replies "I'm fine, vater, alzo vat vas mutter zaying?" I smile "well there's a special ceremony that will allow your mommas to be with papa forever. And you and your sisters can help make it even better." Zeppy smiles and wiggles to be put down. As soon as her feet touch the ground she runs off to tell all of my other daughters the news. Brooklyn speaks up "So Monty what movie are we, I mean all of the base, watching?" I stop and think for a minute, "Well I was thinking about Midway..." at this Akagi and Kaga growl "I'm kidding." They stop looking like they're about to kill me. "Well there's a bunch of kids movies but I want everyone to enjoy the movie so I'll probably put on a surprise movie." At this my harems smiles and Eugen asks "Vat about ze rings?" I look towards Prinzy who is playing with all her other Iron Blood sisters and think. "To be honest, I don't want a lavish wedding but I know y'all do so maybe within the next few weeks."
Timeskip btyb the children chasing meowfficers
Bel has the maid core making popcorn as I set up my phone to the speakers and projector. As I finish up, I turn around to see everyone sitting with impatience. "Everyone, tonight is movie night and I have chosen the movie called Transformers." At this Cleveland raises her hand, "Montana, what is a Transformer?" I smile "They are similar to us but different, they don't have a human form. They switch between a vehicle such as a car or plane into a robot." Cleveland nods, and I press play and go to sit down on a couch with Illustrious, Victorious and Formidable sitting next to me with our daughters on their laps.

" Cleveland nods, and I press play and go to sit down on a couch with Illustrious, Victorious and Formidable sitting next to me with our daughters on their laps

(A/N: imagine the scene just described)

Time-skip btyb Monty drifting his ship to 7 nation army glitch mob remix
The movie ends and as I stand up, I notice all the destroyers and my children are asleep while Cleveland and her sisters are talking with some of the other girls about how the movie was. Montpellier speaks up, "Montana, are there other movies like this one?" I nod "Yes there's 4 more along with several animated series and animated movies and one stand alone movie for Bumblebee." Denver speaks up "Can we do this again and watch all the movies?" I nod "Sure, but I believe that it's time for bed and everything needs to be cleaned up." All the girls nod and start waking up the destroyers while my girlfriends give me a kiss and take our daughters to our house for the night.
Time skip to the next morning
I'm sitting at my desk when Yorktown walks in, "Monty, there's been a slight accident involving Nuke." I stand up quickly and end up tripping and landing face first into Yorktown's bosom. She giggles "That was funny but now's not the time for that. We need to head to Vestal's infirmary." I nod and head out the door and towards the infirmary. When I arrive I'm greeted by a very surprised looking Vestal, a stoic Enty and a sad, almost to tears Nuke holding an oversized bow.

"Okay, what in the world happened here?", Enty looks at me, "I was trying to teach Nuke how to turn the bolts from the bow into airplanes and then she let go of he string and ended up having the bolt bounce off of Shrimpy (Roon's rigging), then of...

"Okay, what in the world happened here?", Enty looks at me, "I was trying to teach Nuke how to turn the bolts from the bow into airplanes and then she let go of he string and ended up having the bolt bounce off of Shrimpy (Roon's rigging), then off your hull, then off the school tower bell and into me." I nod and pick up Nuke, who now has tears starting to run down her cheeks. "Nuke, don't cry accidents happen, they just show you how to improve." She looks up at me, and sniffles "Okay papa", I pull out my kerchief and wipe away her tears, "When I first got here, I didn't know how to summon my rigging and when I did I near shot your Eagle Union aunties." Nuke smiles and "What did aunties do?" "Well they backed up but momma Hornet showed me how to make my rigging disappear." Nuke smiles "Thank you, papa. I'm still sad I hurt momma." I kiss her forehead, "Your momma can take a hit like that. She'll be ready to train you again." She nods and falls asleep, as she does Enty comes back out, "I see that you managed to make her feel better. I shouldn't have started her off with the bow. Next time I'll have her practice summoning her planes onto her flight deck." I nod and hold out two letter, "Enty, who are Cardinal Richelieu and Jean Bart?" Enty's, Yorktown's and Vestal's eyes widen and Enty speaks "They are sisters but also the leaders of their factions Richelieu is the leader of Iris Libre while Jean Bart is the leader of Vichya Dominion. Why do you want to know that?" "Apparently they are on their way here with a third ship to join Azur lane, I also have a letter from a Vittorio Veneto stating that the Sardegna Empire will join Azur Lane but will remain in their current AO. I have already written her back saying that that is okay but I want to meet her to discuss any ways to support their endeavors. Enty nods "Of course you'd do that. I guess that Queen Elizabeth was smart to chose you as the commander instead of me." I nod as Nuke wakes up stating "Papa, I'm hungry." I smile, "Hi hungry, I'm papa."

Next chapters: Rings and meetings

Do y'all want Richelieu, Jean Bart, Algiere and Dunkerque to be added to the harem? And any Italian ships?