Beach Day part 3

I'm running from my girlfriends after I made out with Formi-Chan and drank two entire bottles of liquor. Not the best idea but still fun. From one direction, I hear Akagi shouting "Monty-sama, where are you, Akagi wants cuddles!!" I also hear Takao slicing through the plant life coming from another direction, and I hear Bel and Enty working together. I realize that they all must be communicating together to push me in one direction. I look around and spot a sturdy, low hanging branch and leap up and grab it. I climb up the tree and perch where I can see the ground but anyone on the ground can't see me. About 3 minutes later, the girls walk into the clearing. Enty speaks up "I was sure he was here." Bel responds "He is smart so either he can see us while hiding in plain sight, or he doubled back." Yamato speaks up this time, "He did drink that liquor before taking off. Akagi, Takao and I can use our sense of smell to track him via that." Hood speaks up "That seems fair. If you ladies search for the smell of the liquor and not his body scent we won't be breaking the rules he set for us." I smile and rip and ditch my shirt on the branch and summon my rigging and use it to leap to a tree further away from the clearing. When I land halfway down it, I shout "Ow, that tree hurt. Crap I lost my shirt" I look over to my first tree and notice that Akagi is now in the tree sniffing my shirt. She shouts as to tell me and the other girls "Akagi has Monty-Sama's shirt and it is Akagi's now." I hear the rest voice their complaints about her actions as I move down the tree and back to base. I manage to get to base and into my office shutting the door and turning around and see Tirpitz, and Prinz Eugen's sister, Admiral Hipper cleaning my office. They turn and look at me "Ladies I appreciate you cleaning my office, now what will it take for you not to tell your sisters or my other girlfriends that I came in here?" They both start to think for a moment when I hear Bel say "He'd be too stupid to go into his office." I turn and notice Tirpitz and Hipper whispering. They stop and look at me, and Tirpitz speaks "Vell zince you're dating our zizters, meet us at ze bier hall in ze Iron Blood zection and buy us a vound of drinks." I nod "Consider it done" I walk over to a cabinet and grab a fresh shirt. I put it on and turn around an notice Tirpitz blushing while Hipper maintains a neutral look. I smirk and speak up, "Do you like what you see, Queen of the North?" She blushes even more and nods. I hear Akagi speaking outside the building under my office window, "Monty-sama was not on his ship or in his house, Akagi believes he's in his office." I hear a murmur of consent and the door opens downstairs. Thinking quickly I open the window and jump out, winking to Tirpitz as I do, saying "I won't forget our deal" and I sprint off to the school building. I hear Bismarck exclaiming "Vat are zu blushing at schwester?" I laugh and keep running to the school. I get to the building and run into NC. "Monty, what are you doing here?" I look around "I'm hiding from my harem though they're getting close." She grins and points to a door "Go in there and you should be fine." I nod "Thanks sis" I open the door only to be tackled by Belfast. "I got you now, dear." I groan and try to sit up, " Yes you do, now how'd you know I was going here?" She giggles "Well Enty, Yorktown, Hood and I figured out that you were using Akagi to misdirect everyone else so we waited in the most logical spots, Enty at your ship, Yorktown at your house, Hood back the beach with Formidable and I hid here." I groan "I kinda figured it would be Akagi to get me first, but that's some excellent teamwork. Now can you please let me get up?" Bel leans closer to my face, "I would but I'm quite comfortable right now. Besides Sirius told me about your debt to Tirpitz and Hipper so I'm going to make them wait, for a little bit." I nod, unsure of her plans, she gets up off me and waits for me to get up. I look around and realize that there's nobody here now. "Umm Bel, why are we the only ones here?" Bel giggles "Well, everyone is at the beach so it's just us here." I groan and I notice that I have an uncomfortable feeling right where Bel is sitting on top of me. Bel notices it and smirks, "Well it looks like someone is excited." She starts to grind on it, "Maybe I can help you relax." The look in her eyes makes me even less relaxed.

🍋 Warning!!!

Before I know it, Bel is pulling down my swim trunks. "B...Bel what are you doing?" She smirks "Well I caused this, so it's my responsibility to fix it." She proceeds to start sucking on my mini cannon. "Bel...that feels good." She looks at me and grins. I happen to notice that the bottom part of her bikini is on the floor. "Umm Bel, how far do you plan on going?" She releases my cock from her mouth and grins, "As far as I need to go get a mini me from you." She slides up and kisses me. All of a sudden, I feel a tightness around my cock and Bel moans, "Ugh, Monty, you feel so good in me!!" She starts bouncing and almost immediately I feel my balls tighten. "Bel I don't think I'm going to last much longer." I moan. Belfast moans in response and as she does, my canon fires into her.

🍋 over

She looks at me, "Monty, you did well, now let's see what happens now." She stands up a bit shakily and puts her bikini bottom on and I stand up, pulling up my swim trunks. Just as we turn towards the door, it is blown of its hinges by the rest of my harem. Akagi, Roon and Prinz Eugen look at Bel and then at me and start to stare angrily at us, while the rest of the girls smile at Bel. Akagi speaks up "Monty-Sama, why didn't you wait for Akagi to take you?"  Bel speaks up, "It's because I was the first one to confess to him, which means Enterprise is next followed by Hood and the rest of you." At this Akagi starts to grimace but before she can do anything I bring her into a hug. "Akagi, you'll get your turn, but in the mean time, please be calm." She nuzzles her head into my neck, takes a sniff and gives a satisfied sigh. "If you say so, my love."

Timeskip BTYB Monty and his children jamming out to Sabaton

Two weeks have gone by and Bel has been acting differently and isn't able to sit comfortably. I'm in my office doing paper work when Vestal barges in and grabs me by the hand, "You are coming with me to the infirmary." I'm dragged away from my desk down to the infirmary. "Vestal, what's wrong?" "You'll see" as we approach the infirmary I notice Sheffield and two other maids tying down Ark Royal, while the rest of the Royal Navy High Ships wait outside. When I see that I put 2 and 2 together. "Bel was pregnant?" QE turns to me as I speak. "Well if it isn't the proud papa, get in there." I push through and see Bel sitting on a bed with a little girl. "Bel, can I come in?" Bel and the little one look up, and before I now it I'm tackled by the little one "PAPA!!!" As I fall I wrap my arms around my daughter to cushion her fall.

I rub her head, "I got you, Lil Bel

I rub her head, "I got you, Lil Bel." At this she looks up at me, and I can't help but fall in love with my first princess.  She hugs me tighter and buries her head into my chest. I stand up supporting her weight with one arm as I make my way back to Belfast. She looks tired but happy. I wrap my other arm around her and pull her into a hug. "She's like a mini you, Bel." She hums in agreement, "Yes she is and I can't wait to teach her how to be a proper lady." I grin and kiss Bel on her head. We walk out of the infirmary and as we do the rest of the base, which is standing outside shouts "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL BEL!!!" At this Lil Bel peaks out from my chest "Papa, they're too loud." I rub her back to calm her down, "Alright, everyone settle down. Lil Bel and Bel need rest. If you're going to celebrate, please make sure not to disturb us." The rest of the girls nod. I look towards Ark Royal, "Ark Royal, if you even think of being a lolicon around my daughter and any future daughters, I'll have you scrubbing the bathhouse with a toothbrush during chow." Ark Royal shrinks at this and nods "Yessir." Nagato walks up to Bel and I, "Montana and Belfast congratulations and I need to tell you something." I hand a sleeping Lil Bel to Belfast and she heads of towards my house, with two other maids following her to make sure they make it there. I watch them leave, and I turn to Nagato. "What can I do for you, Lady Nagato?" She ponders for a moment, "There's a carrier coming from the main Sakura Empire base and she's a bit clingy, maybe a bit worse than Akagi." I tilt my head, "Who could that be?" She grimaces "The phoenix carrier, Taihou." I nod "Okay, I'll lay down some ground rules for her when she arrives." Nagato nods and walks off and I follow the path that Belfast took. Moments later I'm outside my house where the other two maids are standing outside. They curtsy and one speaks up "Belfast and your daughter are laying down in your room, Montana." I nod "Thank you for the information...." "Dido" "Sirius." I nod to both of them and head in. When I reach my bedroom, Bel is laying on my bed with Lil Bel resting her head on my pillow. I lay down so that Lil Bel is between her mama and papa. I wrap my arm around Belfast and pull her closer to me as I fall asleep.

Next chapter Clingy Fire chicken carrier and Siren attack