THIRTY THREE

Hello Friends

I know you all are quite upset with me for not updating for almost a month.

I am really very sorry friends but I was not in right state of mind during this time. I lost 3 of my extended family members in the period due to Corona and was trying to pacify me. I used to read your comments to update but was not in mind to write anything. But now I am out of that phase and try to be regular with updates.

Once again sorry for the delayed update and now please start reading the chapter without any further delay. But don't forget to vote and write inline comments.

So here we go........

RATI: He is siddharth.... fiancee of Rashi...

Shilpa's and Ishita's eyes widen on this revelation and they looked between the two..... Siddharth's back and Rashi's longing eyes on him.....

Both were trying to understand the unbearable pain and hurt both the lovers were experiencing.......

Shilpa moves towards Rashi and held her hands in her. Looking deeply and sadly into her eyes she managed to say only one word ..... word that she herself knows will make no change in the situation or emotions both the lovers are going through right now....

SHILPA: (Looking into Rashi's eyes) Sorry.... (and left from there)

Rashi was looking at the retreating back of Shilpa when felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked at the innocent face of Ishita with large tears in her eyes.

ISHITA: (Sobbing) Will you ever be able to forgive our family?? Will you curse our already cursed life more??

RASHI: (holding her hands) No.... don't say like this..... I could I hate or curse you.... you are just like Ratika to me and I accepted you as my little sister with all my heart..... and mausiji..... she is just like mother to me.... I can never think of any wrong coming your ways....

ISHITA: I am sorry for what my brother has done to an adorable soul like you..... if possible please forgive him.... I know being a girl myself its wrong on my part to ask for this.... but please .... please forgive him .... (and ran away from there)

Siddharth and Rashi were the only ones left there.... both were looking at each other with so many unexplainable emotions in their eyes.... suddenly Rashi ran and hugged Siddharth tightly.

RASHI: I missed you... I missed you ... there was not even a single day when I didn't prayed for you to come and hold me in your arms.... I always wanted you to hug me take away a my worries from me.... I called for you in all my prayers.... please please don't hate me... I never wished to betray your love... I have not....(and cried loudly in his arms)

SIDDHARTH: (patting her back lovingly) I know .... I know that its not your fault .... I know you can never betray me.... I am sorry for my earlier behavior with you.... please forgive me my love..... I love you more than anything else in my life.... please don't apologize for something you haven't done..... don't make me fall in my eyes anymore......( and wipped tears from her eyes)

HALF AN HOUR LATER

Everyone was standing before Ratika who was lying on the hospital bed keeping her head on Rashi's lap hugging her stomach and crying miserably. Rati was trying to console both the sisters but seems like failed badly. She herself was not able to stop the fountain leaking from her eyes.

SIDDHARTH: (trying to tackle the situation) little munchkin (to Ratika)  you know that you have not learned how to swim yet right??

RATIKA: (confusingly) yes I know... so??