TWENTY THREE

Hello everyone....
Here I am back with another chapter...before you start reading please pray for me and my father in law as we both are tested positive for covid and now living in quarantine....though I already completed 7 days here but still 10 days are left to survive here....you all please take care of yourself and leave the house only if it is more than necessary...... and now without wasting any more time start reading...................

And everyone looks at Rati and than Rashi in confusion as well as shocked with her behavior but only Ranvijay was there who was looking at her with distaste ....... anger as well as with fear....

RASHI: (weeping.... shocked and scared) Mom.... please mom please listen to me please......

RATI: (gritting her teeth) shut up.... don't...... don't you dare call me mother.... you said you want to go to fulfill your father's last wish and here you are married with someone and you didn't even feel that you should inform us...... if you would have told me instead of marrying like this .... do you really think I would have stopped you....

RASHI: (crying uncomfortably) No mom its not like that ..... please let me explain...

RATI: (sarcastically) explain ohhhh explain .... right please explain .... that what make you feel like it is perfectly all right to Marry like this..... or we are not important for you anymore as it is only us who considered you family but for you we are still your foster family....

RASHI: (her eyes open wide with shock) No mom .... no please don't say like that (holding her hand) You and Ratika are the most important people in my life.... I can even die for you..... how can you think that you are not my family.... mom I have only you two.... I don't have anyone else to call family and you very well know that.... pleade mom please don't say such things again.... please mom ..... please ( and get down on her knees on the floor .... clutching Rati's feet while sobbing hard)

SHILPA: (keeps her hand on Rati's shoulder) Rati see her condition...... I know whatsoever these kids have done is wrong but what you doing right now is also wrong ..... control yourself and please come with us ..... we will talk further at home.....(Pointing towards Ishita) Ishi take care of your bhabhi and help her to washroom before bringing her in the parking lot (address Ranvijay) Viju get the care ready .... we are coming....

All followed the Shilpa's word without any question ..... Shilpa took the Rati's hand and drah her outside with her.... Ishita with great difficulty makes Rashi stand and after making her presentable in washroom took her outside .... Ranvijay was waiting for them in the car.... On reaching Shilpa made Rashi sit in the front with Ranvijay and rest of the 3 sits at the back and drove back to Mansion.....

At the Mansion

The atmosphere was really tense.... Rati was continously giving disapproving and disheartened looks at Rashi while Rashi was sitting uncomfortably next to Ranvijay keeping her head low.... all servents were given the off as soon as they reached back and Ishita was sent to her room after by Shilpa with strict order to not to come out till called and don't try to eavesdrop .....

SHILPA: Rati please cool down.... let them present their view point first....

RATI: (Helplessly) but didi (elder sister) how can I when my daughter did this to me..... tell me how can I??

SHILPA: I know it must have hurt.... but please let them explain atleast...

RATI: (trembling with fear) didi since I heard it ... I .... I am afraid ..... afraid of loosing my daughter forever....( breathing heavily) w.... we .... we both knew what happened with Naina.... she .... she suffered rest of her life due to her single mistake..... I ....I am afraid for my daughter..... I don't want the same fate for my daughters.....

SHILPA: (shocked..... crying with pity for the mother) I know Rati..... nobody wants that fate for their daughters..... but believe me she is in good hands.... she is the wife of my Ranvijay....
Who is the son of Naina .....

RATI: (felt a current in her body due to shock) What..... (looking at Ranvijay) he ..... he is Naina's son.... m.... my Naina....

SHILPA: (replying while wiping her tears) Yes.... he is our Ranvijay ..... Naina's son ..... so basically your daughter is now the daughter in law of your best friend or your soul sister Naina....

Ranvijay was looking at Rati with shock at uncertainty listening their conversation..... Rashi was looking at his facing trying to read what's going on in his mind.... whereas Rati was looking at Ranvijay with love and pitty .... not able to digest the words Ranvijay stood up and shout ....

RANVIJAY: (growl like an alpha) What is tbis nonsense?? What is going on here??

SHILPA: (patting his shoulder to cool him down) It's true beta.... She is Rati ... she is your Mother's best friend ..... they were inseparable..... she lost contact with us after that incident...... she was always available and more close to your mother than me.....

RASHI:( not able to control her curiosity anymore) Wh...... what incident?? What happened to her?? What you all are talking about?? P..... pl..... please tell me .... please.....

RANVIJAY:( still not able to digest anything and loosing his control on his anger) Shut up...... shut up will you?? (Looking at Shilpa) Do you even know what you are saying???? She is my mother's best friend (Laughing like a madman) are you serious..... Do you even know her.... (Pointing at Rati) she is the wife of that bloody moron who destroyed my mother...... she is the cause of all our misery ..... she is the one for whom that bastard left my pregnant mother on her wedding day to face the merciless world all alone..... she is that bloody sl........ ( before he could complete the word .... he felt a sharp pain on his left cheek and his head tilted towards his right)

SHILPA: (after giving a tight slap to him) How date you?? Do you even know what you are saying?? How could you say such words about anyone?? I can not believe you are my Viju..... she is your mother best friend and and you are using such dirty words for her.... she is the mother of your wife for God sake..... give her respect atleadt for this girl standing behind you ..... weeping like a hell hearing your words for her mother ...... she left all..... everything for you..... and this is how you are treating her.....

RANVIJAY: (Roared loudly) Yes.... she is my wife(Pointing at Rashi) yes she is her mother (Pointing at Rati) but she is also the wife of one who destroyed my mother..... she is the daughter of one who deprived my mother her life...... and you want me to respect them....

SHILPA: (again slapped him) you even what you are saying??? Who told you that her father was the reason of your mother's destruction..... what you know about him??

RANVIJAY: (trembling with anger and frustration) I don't need anyone to tell me ...... I know everything..... I know what he did to my my mother..... I know how he left her on altar for this women even after making her pregnant.....

SHILPA: (Shouting in anger and irritation) No........ You don't know anything you just assumed things on your own....... (poking his chest) Do you really think i would have talk to her so like this if she would have been the reason behind your mother's misery...... No ........ She and her husband Sanjay are are most selfless people I have ever met in my life......
You want to know the truth ...... fine .... today I will tell you everything..... everything that happened with your mother......

Tada....da.... cliffhanger...... I know what you people are feeling but please don't curse me ..... in next few chapters everything will be revealed..... but..... but .... but after that only our real story will start with the twist ...... so friends don't forget to like and share your comments with me.....

Love you all
Your Author