She sighed, shoulders slumping down in defeat- watching the boy move through the crowd to the doors when he disappeared through it without acknowledging Aria or Donghyuck.

"What happened?" Donghyuck asked, arm around Aria's shoulder with his brow raised.
Chaerin sighed, already knowing by the look in Renjun's eyes and the fleeting sadness in them that it was all resurfacing no matter how much he tried to push it down.

"Oh hey Jisoo." Aria greeted upon seeing the girl, sending the fallen a nod.
The girl smiled up at the hellhound, dimples accentuating as she did so.

"Hey, how are you?"
Aria shrugged, sliding into the seat.
"I've barely slept to be honest."

Jisoo frowned sympathetically, reaching over to place her hand on top of Aria's comfortingly.
"It will be okay, we won't let anything happen to you."

A sudden piercing wave shot through her head, causing her to gasp and retract her hand from Aria's.

It was almost as if she was sucked into a vision- green and purple fogging her sight and then get slightly glimpse of a female with short brown hair with a ball of magic hovering in her palm.

Jisoo's glazed over eyes switched from looking at her hand to her eyes- the Hellhound's eyebrows furrowed in utter confusion.

No one was able to reply as Jisoo stood up in a slight daze of shock.
"I'm sorry, if you'll excuse me." She said, walking away from the table as she tried to make sense of whatever she just saw.

The sun began to set as Jisoo roamed the desolated streets with a small sigh- watching the grey kitten who was a few steps ahead of her- sometimes stopping and looking back to see if she was following.

"I'm here, don't worry Luna." Jisoo cooed with a smile.
She began to hum quietly under her breath, letting the serenity of the sunset fall over her with the calm gusts of wind graze over her.

When Jisoo looked back, she saw Luna scurrying off and disappearing around the corner, eliciting a gasp from her.

"Luna- wait, don't run off you don't know your way around!" She called out in a fright and concern.

She began to hurry in the direction of the kitten, turning the corner through the familiar gates and stopping promptly as her eyes landed on the grey furred animal running towards the boy who stood by the river.

His hands were in his pocket, silver hair standing out and Jisoo sighed in relief upon seeing Luna.
Although she remembered how much Renjun hated the cat so she took a step forward but yet again halted.

Luna tried to climb up Renjun's leg, a string of meows coming from her as the boy glanced down at her.

Jisoo was slightly worried of what was to happen but she was proven wrong as Renjun crouched down to become closer to the cat- his hand hesitatingly lingering over her in case she didn't like to be pet.

Unknown to him, Jisoo watched quite surprised when his fingers ran through her soft grey fur gently.

"Huang Renjun," she murmured to herself, watching as the boy petted the little kitten. "You're not as bad as everyone makes out"

A warm smile stretched on her lips as she began to walk over, the sound of her shoes stepping on an autumn leaf made Renjun noticeable tense up- hand halting his actions.

The demon's head snapped up, red flashing eyes falling to Jisoo who always seemed to be smiling.

His brown eyes slitted and his usual defensive persona resurfaced upon knowing he wasn't alone.

Her eyes fleeted over to the kitten who began meowing at the fact Renjun had now stopped all forms of contact and she nuzzled into his hand that hovered in the air.

"She likes being petted and cuddled with, she's such a sweetheart." Jisoo commented, begining to walk over- reaching them.

Renjun immediately got up from his crouched position when she reached them, instead she crouched down and began paying attention to the kitten- a smile on her lips as she watched Luna give more into her petting.

The demon lifted his head up, diverging his attention from the fallen and looking ahead instead- hands in his pockets.

There was a silence that encased around them, Jisoo watching as Luna began to walk around- exploring the area.

She stood up from her crouched position, looking up at the boy next to her who's features amplified from the illumination of the sunset.

He could feel her weighted stare on his face but his expression never wavered. Jisoo hesitated for a second, internally debating whether to say anything.

"I know you're worried about Aria but I'm sure we all can figure out what's going on."

Renjun breathed in sharply, tilting his head slightly as his sight remained on the forest ahead of them.

"Something strange happened earlier," she began, subconsciously biting down on her bottom lip while reminding herself of the absurdity she had come across.

"When I touched Aria, I saw...some kind of vision? Though I'm not sure if it's entirely my imagination or something that has happened." She glanced up at Renjun, noticing his gaze trained in front of him.

Jisoo followed his eyes, landing on the forest on the other side of the river, she had never been to it as it looked a little intimidating.

"Renjun...?" She trailed off questioningly, he tilted his head with eyebrows furrowed.

"Wait." He almost commanded, attempting to heighten his senses and amplify his hearing.

Jisoo's eyes flickered between the boy and the forest, becoming more on edge as the silence grew thick.

She did however stay quiet, looking around her and seeing nothing- inching slightly closer to the Demon.

"Do you see that?" Renjun asked, nodding over to the copious amount of trees. Jisoo swallowed her fear from his seriousness- glancing over and shaking her head.
"What is it?" She asked, the sound of rustling cutting through the air.

"I guess we're about to find out."

😳

😳