✘1.12

Thank you sm for 100k culties ;)

War.

That's what it was described as to Jisoo, a futile war.

Instinctively, her eyes widened open in shock due to the sheer gut churning horror of what Aera and Minho were telling her.

Creatures were after the stone and it had ended in war and deaths.

Many deaths.

"It's starting Jisoo, it's coming true- our worst nightmare." Aera spoke, fearful as she clutched onto her coffee mug.

"What's going to happen now?" Jisoo asked terrified, gulping the dry spit down her throat and Minho sighed at her question as if he had thought it for years on end.

"We don't know, we can only sit tight and hope nothing happens. If that stone is activated then... we're all dead."

Before Jisoo could speak to fill the tense air with something to change the heavy topic, the front door harshly tore open and slammed shut as the tear stained, bloody boy slipped through to the kitchen with a limp he completely ignored.

He was completely broken and Aera immediately got up, concern flurrying through her upon seeing him.
"Heesung-" she began, rushing over to him and the boy let out a heart wrenching cry.

"She's dead Mum, Seyeon is dead."

Seyeon?

Jisoo's thoughts fell to the brown haired girl that always has such a cold aura around her.
Dead...

The fact they were so close in age made Jisoo's stomach churn, tearing her eyes away from Heesung who's cries and whimpers increased.

"Jisoo," Minho began, catching her attention. "Be careful out there okay? We don't know what's going to happen."

Jisoo nodded, her heart breaking at the sound of his wails and Minho equally sported a solemn expression.
"We can't trust anyone." He murmured, shaking his head.

"Who did this son? Who was behind it?" He asked directed towards the shattered hearted boy who uttered out the names.

"Na-eun and a...a demon called H-haru." He managed out through his shaky breaths and choked cries.

Haru.

As soon as she heard the name, Jisoo stood up so abruptly that her chair scraped back but nobody noticed thankfully as she rushed up the stairs.