✘1.4

The tall, abandoned building overlooked the riverside that flowed with pure water, the waves crashed against each other blissfully

Jisoo identified the building as some sort of grand house that had not been in use for what seemed like a long time, yet she had no idea.

Still dressed in the blood stained white dress that tainted her purity and her body aching, back searing pain; every step she took felt like hell.

Ironic of her to say so.

Jisoo limped through the halls of the abandoned building, sceptical.
It was dark, cold and eerie. Swallowing down the taste of blood- dry in her throat- the fallen Angel stood in the hallway, the two grand staircases winding up to the second floor.

Above her hung an intricate chandelier and the paintings on the wall warped her into a trance.

Feeling intrusive, she began to back away- pulse quickening and she found the door to the house- hand grabbing the handle.

Jisoo took another glance around.
Did someone really live here?

Although it was a house, it had little furniture- the lights were off but through the vast windows infiltrated the light.

She hesitated but made up her mind when she felt uneasy in the building- pulling open the door and stepping out from it.

The sun beamed down on her, compelling her eyes to feel exposed to the warmth and intensity- screwing them shut momentarily.

The warm concrete beneath her bare dirty feet and the cooling air surrounded her.

Jisoo limped through the pain, gazing down to the right where there was a river, face lighting up when she saw it.

It was beautiful.
Breathtakingly beautiful.

The river went on and on, surrounded by blissful green trees and the large pure waterfall pooled into it.

Unmatched, stood the view.

She gazed back at the house, deeming that a rich family must have lived here to have their own river side view.

It was all in solitary, not a soul around and she sighed, walking further towards the river- her feet aching and the white material stuck to her body through dried blood and sweat.

Her head ached, drilling into her skull in the form of a migraine and throat dried down until it felt like sandpaper when she swallowed.

Toes at the edge of the river, she hesitated to walk further but the water had never looked so clear.

Waves crashed calmly, grazing at each other melodiously and the waterfall seamed into it perfectly.

Jisoo felt the coldness hit her feet, making her jolt in surprise yet it was followed by the odd soothing sensation.

She took a step and another- another till the water stopped above her ankle. Jisoo closed her eyes, the sun shining down on her twining with the peaceful sound of nature made her feel at ease.

It had now reached her calves, the white material of her dress soaked at the bottom yet she didn't care.

Tilting her head up at the celestial sky and feeling nothing but ecstasy shining down on her.

"If you want to drown you should find somewhere deeper."

Okay okay I'm back ;)