We gave out the awards, they students were kind, we took a lot of pictures and got asked a lot of questions by our fans

Time skip to countryside-

Our outfits👇

We were behind the curtain, I peeked out to see Aoba Johsai, Shiratorizawa Academy and Karasuno

I sighed so loud I think Sung- Ho heard.

Sung-Ho - Ya! What's wrong?

Y/n- I'll tell you once we are back in our hotel room.

Sung-Ho - okay but please get yourself together. We must hold hands when we come out.

Y/n- okay, but we might see my parents if they talk to us act like you got a phone call and tell me " we have to go back to Korea it's urgent" okay?

Sung- Ho - mhm.

Lady- Please give a warm welcome our Host and Special Guest.

He grabbed my hand, and we walked out to see everyone clapping.

We bowed to the lady as she left to take her seat and Sung-Ho gave a speech on how schools important. Then he gave me the mic.

Y/n- hello, students! The end of the year is almost coming, remember to keep studying and paying attention in class.

After party-

We were taking pictures as friends tried to approach me, but everytime someone did Sung-Ho took me away or at least he tried.

Iwaizumi- y/n?

Oikawa- Y/N OIKAWA!!!

Y/n- fuck.

I turned to see Ushijima and Tendō and the rest of the team and on my other side my parents and on my other side Kageyama and Sugawara.

Sung- Ho - you want to use that excuse now?

He looked at me while whispering. I whispered back.

Y/n- I'll leave this up to you, if u want to see what's about to go down or we can leave.

Sung-Ho - good gracious.

He pulled my closer as his hand was sliding down from my back to my waist and he cupped my cheek and kissed my on my lips. Then he let go and whispering in my ear " baby, I'll see how this go."

I looked at him and smiled, my brother approached me. As the rest of people backed out and chilled and waited into Torū and Iwaizumi stopped talking to me.

Torū- if it isn't my sister.

Y/n- hi, would you like a photo with us?

Torū- No, I would like to ask why did you leave without telling us?

Y/n- i don't need to explain myself to you, I never did or have to.

Iwaizumi-.... y/n, how's he?...

Y/n- he's-

Sung- Ho - nice to meet you she my girlfriend.

Y/n- love, I said to let me do it and yet you're here doing that.

Sung- Ho - gosh, your cute when you scold me but hotter when we do it in be-

I covered his mouth and smiled.

Y/n- sorry guys but honestly, I'm dropping out and please don't come look for me. Torū you did this, as you were the favored one. Iwaizumi I thought you were going to date-

Kageyama- y/n, y/n.

Y/n- hey, want a picture?

Kageyama- sure— are you acting as if you don't know us or did you actually forget.

Y/n- caught in lie.

Kageyama- oh I see, why did you leave without telling none of us and who tf is he? Holding your hand in front of everyone to see?! ANSWER ME!

Y/n- gosh, he's my boyfriend. Sung- Ho Park this is Tobio Kageyama.

Sung- Ho- nice to meet you.

He said smiling and extending his hand to shake hands, but he refused.

Kageyama- so your that famous model and son of the biggest company in Korea?

Sung- Ho- oh you must heard of me, yeah I am slowly going into acting and y/n going along with me.

Y/n- okay please let-

As I got cut of by someone slapping me, I look to my left to see my mother...

Y/n- ma?

Mom- you brat!

Sung- Ho - I'm pretty sure it's none of my business but don't hit her.

Mom- your not my daughter are u?

Y/n- Sung-Ho call the guards let's go we are leaving.

Sung- Ho- okay they are on their way let's say goodbye to everyone.

We go back to the stage and we left when Iwaizumi catches up to me and oikawa and Ushijima, but the guards surround me for they can't get close to me.

Y/n- guys I'm sorry but I want you out of my life.

Iwaizumi- y/n! I'm sorry I- I lov-

Y/n- Don't

Sung- Ho opens the door for me as I was getting in he kisses me and well, started to kiss my neck he then took a seat next me and we started to make out when we stopped and he closed the door and winked at them.

Y/n- why did you wink?

Sung- Ho - to let em know ur mine.