Chapter 14

Freddy
I wake up the next morning, ignoring how late I slept in. I dont really care about the need to attend school. My mom cares but she doesnt know about everything that's happening at the school, ya know? Shes a single mom, so shes pretty much working 24/7 leaving my place the second best place to have meetings.
My mom isnt anywhere to be seen inside the house so I assume shes at work.
I get ready for school, trying to look fancier than usual because I dotn see why not.
I arrive at the school, and am immediately rushed by some females that go to this school, fawning over how hot I am. I roll my eyes, tired of this shit.

Foxy
Bonnie sits beside me, casually reading a book with his legs flung over the arm of the chair.
I sigh, getting my phone off the table on the other side of me, scrolling through Twitter.
"Hey" I ask Bonnie, "what do you see me as?"
"A god?"
" You say I'm a God but I'm not" I say calmly.
Suddenly the twins walk in, "Foxy, we need to speak to you, privately"
"Why cant Bonnie speak too? Hes in our family, isnt he?" I ask, confused.
"We say privately for a reason"
I look at Bonnie apologetically, and he sighs, exiting the room.
"You need to break up with Bonnie" suddenly i remember something, "YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE OUT OF TOWN HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?" I ask, startling Bonnie outside the closed door.
"Thays not the point, look, we realized we cant go forth with our plan if you're a hero. Hes not in our blood" Marionette hisses.
I take a moment to process everything. Wherever theres a hero theres a villain, and if the twins are forcing me to break up with him, thay means the twins are villains!
I say nothing, I just glare at them. After a few minutes of no communication, it appears the twins arent leaving, so i decide to speak up, "so, let me get this straight. You are asking me to break up with Bonnie because he has hero blood, and that ruins your oh so evil plans because you two are villains?" I ask.
They shake their heads frantically, putting on their concerned parent faces.
"Well I'm not choosing a side. I'm not breaking up with Bonnie either, he's the love of my life!" I growl angrily.

Bonnie
I left the door as soon as I heard the twins telling Foxy to break up with me. I'm running through the hospital halls, tears streaming down my face, my eyesight blurs, until I'm running through the blur of the halls, not knowing where the fuck I'm going. I crash into something and fall, screaming.
Suddenly I feel someones warm arms wrap around me, caring, comforting, hugging me.
"Hello?" I sniff quietly.
"Hey...its me Freddy. Why are you crying?" He asks, causing me to cry more. I turn around and hug him myself, crying into his shoulder. "Foxy is breaking up with me because the twins forced him" I sob.

A few minutes later I calm down finally, I back away and unwrap my arms from Freddy, staring at the shoulder I cried on.
"Sorry i made you wet" i sniff, getting a laugh from Freddy.
"Its fine Bonnie." He pauses, seemingly thinking about something, then starts speaking again, "Bonnie, I'm so sorry for the way I treated you and Foxy"
"I accept your apology"
"Thank you, and I have had a...crush....on you for a really long time ago, crushes usually last four months, so I shouldnt refer to you as my crush, more like the small fluffy cute boy I've been in love with for more than two years. I see forever in your eyes, and I love every single part of you" Freddy stops.
I stare at him with wide eyes, analizing him, making sure he isnt tricking me. He isnt showing any signs of trickery, so I think what hes saying is all true. Why do I care. Someone who finally loves me! Who will be good to me!
He obviously sees something in my eyes, because he opens his mouth to speak again, "would you like to be my boyfriend, Bonnie?"
My jaw drops open, like a door on loose hinges or a board barely clinging onto the wall in an abandoned building.
Freddy runs the back of his neck awkwardly, so I decide to say something.
"A-are you sure?" I ask, fidgeting with the hem of my shirt.
Freddy nods.
"Then I take up your offer. I'll be your boyfriend, Freddy" I say.

A week later....

Foxy
I'm worried. I've been released from the hospital and every day I've gone to school but Bonnie wasn't there. He hasn't texted me or replied to any of the texts I've sent.
Today is Friday, maybe Bonnie will be at school today.

Bonnie
Me and Freddy arrive at school, Freddy giving me occasional kisses. Suddenly Foxy arrives, and me and him make eye contact. He looks confused. I haven't been to school because I've been trying to avoid him.
Foxy makes his way over to me and Freddy.
"What are you doing with my boyfriend?" Foxy asks angrily.
I gape at him, "for one, hes not your boyfriend anymore after the twins told you to break up with him. Second, hes my boyfriend now, and two get away from us." Freddy says.
"I didnt actually break up with him! I never said I was going to in the first place!" Foxy yells at Freddy, causing tears to form in my eyes, I've never seen this side of him before and it's scary.
"Well you seem to have not been treating him the correct way" Freddy growls.
"Well even if you haven't broken up with me yet, I have." I mention in a small voice.
A hurt expression comes across Foxys face, but disappears as quickly as it came, "really? Right we had sex" Foxys voice is monotone, and I shrink away from his glare.
Freddy laughs, "leave him alone, Foxy. He obviously doesnt want to talk to you"
"Ok" Foxy says, looking defeated. Suddenly his eye bags seem more visible, and he has a tired expression.