XXII

Her body lay back into the chair. Her legs were open and she sat slumped on the throne. She held her stick in her right hand, her left hand stretched over the black railing. The palm of her hand pointed to the ceiling. Her lips were parted and her breathing was equal.

The sound of water drops falling in her ears as she slowly awoke. Her senses awakened and her eyes opened very slowly. She felt relaxed, there was no noise. She was alone, no one to bother her.

Two strong hands grabbed her shoulders. Her slowly opening eyes popped open. Her hands grabbed the railing of the chair and she pushed herself back. Her back touched the black metal behind her as she watched her friends dark brown eyes.

"Amida? Are you alright? What happened?" Finn asked while shaking her schouders. Amida's vision went from Finn, to the people behind him.

Behind him stood her brother, his curly hair was wet from all the water. He looked at her with a worried, but annoyed expression. Next to him stood the girl they've met, Jannah.

"You had to go?" Daniël asked while walking over to them. Finn let go of her shoulders and got out of his way.

Daniël walked past him and helped his sister up "It wasn't her idea, it was Rey's right?" Finn asked while looking at the three people who were with him.

"You wouldn't have done it right? Not after the conversation we had" Amida looked at her feet, Daniël lay his hand on her shoulder and looked down at Finn.

"Welp, this is your answer" He said and he walked back to the hallway they came from "What?" Finn practically yelled.

Amida rushed over to him and lay his finger upon his lips "Shhh" She shushed him and looked around "Talk a little louder and my dad might hear you"

Her eyes widened along with the ones of her friends. She forgot, her father and Rey were fighting. She looked at Daniël. He turned around and looked at her.

"Dad is here?" He asked, Amida nodded slowly "Than we have to go" Finn said, running out of the room. Jannah ran after him.

Amida ran towards the hallway, too, but stepped on something. She looked down at the broken glass under her feet. A hand touched her shoulder.

"What is it?" Amida took a deep breath and looked at her brother "That was the sith wayfinder" Daniël looked down to and sighed.

"Guys come on!"Jannah yelled, the twins gave the broken wayfinder one last look before running after their friends.

They ran through the metal hallways. Pieces of metal fell down as they passed the broken walls. They looked around, weapons ready.

"Where is she?" Finn mumbled nervously to himself "I think this place will fall apart before we can find them" Daniël muttered while he bent under a loose piece of metal.

"You don't know what she's fighting" Finn said, he looked at Daniël who only rolled his eyes "Yes, yes I know you've said it a thousand times"

"Will you guys stop talking?" Jannah exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. Amida slowly walked away from the group. She walked toward another hallway, where light and the sound of water came from.

"If it wasn't for your father, it never would've happened" Finn said, not giving up his point. Daniël crossed his arm over his chest and turned around. He looked Finn dead in the eye and asked: "So it's my fault my father is here?"

Finn nodded and also, crossed his arms "Yes, your father has been tracking you for a long time" He begun and he nodded, agreeing with himself "I bet that if you would've stayed on the base-"