IV

The Falcon landed in a endless green forest among other other small fighters. The endlessly forest revealed a castle on a picturesque lake. Rey, Amida and BB-8 stepped out of the Falcon. The two girls took a deep breath.

"Where do you come from?" Rey asked while looking at the view "I dunno." She answered looking at the ground "You don't have a family name?"

Amida looked up to see that Rey was looking at her, Amida gave her a sad smile before quickly looking away "Me too." Amida looked up again, Rey looked sad and she gave her a hug. They both stood there for a minute, hugging, enjoying the view.

Han walked out of the Falcon and placed a hand on Amida's shoulder, breaking apart the hug "Can you check on Chewie?" He asked her, Amida nodded smiling at Rey before walking away. Han handed her a gun "You might need this." He said.

"I can handle myself." Rey answers "I know you do. That's why i'm giving it. Take it." Rey took it from his hand "You now how to use it?" He asked, Rey aimed the gun foreword "Yeah, you pull the trigger." She answered "Their is a little bit more than that." Han laughs.

"I've been thinkin' about bringing on some more crew, Rey. A second mate. Someone to help out. Someone who can keep up with Amida. Who appreciates the Falcon." Rey was blown away "Are you offering me a job?" She asked "I wouldn't be nice to you. It doesn't pay much." Rey was still blown away "You are offering me a job." She said smiling "I'm thinking about it." Han said and he pointed a finger "Well?"

"If you were, i would be flattered. But i have to get back home." Han looked at her, questions floating trough his mind "Jakku?" He asked "Yeah, Jakku. I've already been away too long." She answered, Amida walked up next to them "Chewie is fine." She said and smiled "Good." He said to her and he smiled back, Han turned around to Chewbacca.

"Chewie check out the ship as best as you can!" He yelled, Han placed a hand on Amida's shoulder and she walked foreword with BB-8 rolling next to her.

Han looked after her "Too bad, she really likes you." He said and he turned to face Rey "We've only know each other for one hour." Rey said and she laughed nervous "And she already hugged you and told you her secrets about her family. She trusts you, that alone took me two years." Han said and he gave her an elbow "She does like you." Rey looked from Han to the walking Amida and she smiled.

"Why are we here?" Finn asked standing while next to Rey, both Han and Rey's head shot in his direction. Han looked away "We're gonna get your droid a clean ship." He said while still watching Amida who played with BB-8 "Clean?" Rey asked.

"I will explain while walking." Han said, Finn and Rey started moving but Han stopped them "Before we go, i want you two to know that the girl the First Order is looking for," He sighed "It is Amida." Rey and Finn looked at each other, not shocked but totally not relaxed.

"So, a keep good eye on her and the droid, keep them away from any First Order allies and keep her away from lightsabers." Han said very serious "Why lightsabers?" Finn asked, Han completely ignored him "If anything happens to her, i will kill you both."

He looked at them and then walked to Amida "Come on kid!" He said and he placed his hand on her shoulder. They both walked away leaving the shocked Finn and Rey behind. Amida turned around "You guys coming?" She yelled before turning back to Solo "What's there problem?" She asked "I have no idea." Solo shrugged, Amida looked foreword but Han looked the two straight in the eyes "i'm watching you." He mouthed and he turned back around.

Rey laughed and Finn swallowed before walking after them. They walked towards the castle, Han explained why they needed a clean ship while walking over a river stones path between bushes.