a cursed family

THIS STORY CONTAINS

adult language
abusive parents
fighting
death
blood

A book by Kylhoes

In a galaxy far far away, a jedi turned to the dark side. Ben solo not only betrayed his master, but also his family. Ben, son of Leia Organa and Han Solo now goes by the name Kylo Ren. A commandor of the first order, user of the dark side of the force. The man who hated the light side, no one could turn him. Well, he tried convince himself that.

Han Solo was broken by the actions of his son, he was scared that someone else would leave him like his son and his friend Luke Skywalker. He and Chewbacca left the rebels behind when the First Order rose in the dark shadows of the emperor.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, a little girl was born, not knowing who her father was and no one too ask. Her mother died in childbirth, she lived along with the other Wookiees. They worked as slaves, since she was three years old she was forced to do things for different smugglers.

Ripped away from her home planet Endor, where she was raised by the ewoks. The little girl was three years old when the slave dealers came for her. She had fought till her body went limp.

Raised by the ewoks and wookiees did not help her attitude. She was ruthless, knew how to throw a spear since she was two. She understood the wookiees and the ewoks. When she was two years old she killed a bear. So be ware, do not fuck with her.

While the first order slowly took over the galaxy, Leia Organa led the resistance alone, no Luke, no Han solo to help her. Princess Leia Organa with the help of Holdo, Dameron and many other people fought against the order.

The Force Awakens
The Last Jedi
The Rise Of Skywalker

The movies, characters and the whole Star Wars idea belong to Lucasfilms. I did not made this up.