I

9 years ago

It was a cold night, the stars were shining bright. A row of wookiees walked out of a building. Their hands cuffed and full with heavy boxes. The wookiees walked towards a ship. A smuggler was going to bring those boxes across the galaxy, a galaxy the wookiees would never see again.

The wookiees were in a hole in the ground. The paths were made of hard sand, next to the paths was dirty water. In the walls were openings that let to tunnels. The tunnels were dark.

The row was surrounded by a different species. The long blue aliens had their black hair in a ponytail. Silver armor on their clothes. They all helt an electrostaff, their long fingers curled around the handle. The long sharp nails painted black, the nails could easily cut through the skin, they made hreat use of that.

The row was long, tall and short wookiees, old and young wookiees, adults and children. In the middle of the row walked a little girl between a female and a male. The girl had a box in her small hands as well, her hand cuffed. She wore a brown trouser and a green oversized shirt that reached the top of her knees.

Her clothes were dirty, some spots even had a little blood. Her dark brown hair hang loose over her shoulders. The shorter parts in the front hang in her face. When the girl moved one hand up from under the box to get her hair out of her eyes she dropped the box.

The guard closest to her grabbed her forearm and pulled her out of the row. He readied his weapon and placed his electrostaff on her stomach. The connection made a buzzing sound and sparks flew of the staff. The little girl cried it out in pain.

The guard removed his staff and pushed her back in the row. The little girl grabbed the heavy box and walked along the wookiees "Asshole." She said very quiet, tho not quiet enough. The same guard pulled her out of the row again and pushed his long nails in her forearm.

The little girl dropped her box and she crunched her nose. She cried out in pain as the guard let his nails down her arm. The little girl tried to get away but the guard grabbed her arm. He spoke in his alien language while he squished her arm. The little girl sniffed while a tear escaped her eye.

"I said am i clear!" The guard said in her language, the little girl understood him the first time. She still did not response and the guard slapped hard against her cheek.

"What the hell is going on here?" A man said while he walked out of the ship. It was the smuggler. His brown hair had a couple grey hairs in it. His tan skin began to wrinkle. He wore a white blouse with a leather jacket, his trouser were dark blue. He had on a brown belt with his blaster in it.

The alien let go of the girls arm and looked at the man "I am deeply sorry for your interruption sir, but this girl dropped her box and i showed her a lesson. It's the rules." The Alien spoke. The little girl rubbed her arm, her whole forearm was now covered with three big red striped.

The man looked at her with a straight face, he then rolled his eyes and went back into his ship. The little girl returned to the row with a sad face. She had been there for almost a year, every single person that came just looked and did nothing. The little girl hoped for so long, that one time someone would take her with them. But even this man, was not the one.

The row walked towards the ship. The boxes were placed in the storage room. The little girl walked up the ramp, she placed the box on the ground. On her way to walk out she was stopped, but a big hand grabbed her wrist admit pulled her into a separate room so that no one could see her.

The little girl looked at the hand on her wrist and then up to the face of the smuggler. He got down to her level and rested his arms on his knees "S-Sir i am not aloud to be here." The little girl said, at fist she was shy but the last part of her sentence was full of confidence and she stood up straight.