XIII

A black room. The floor had a layer of water on it. In the middle of the room lay Amida. She was asleep. Her forehead wet with sweat. Her calm breath started to speed up. Her chest going up on down as fast as light speed. Her eyes snapped open and she sat up in the water. She looked around and stood up. Her arms in a fighting position. She didn't know where she was, or with who she was. She began walking around the room.

The water came up to her ankles. Her bare feet in the cold water "Stardust!" She heard her father yell. His voice, he was afraid and helpless. At least that is what he sounded like. Amida turned around to where the voice was coming from. She saw her father on his knees in front of a man dressed in all black. The man helt a knife against his throat. A tear slipped down Ren's face "I'm sorry stardust" He said quiet before the man sliced his throat "No!" Amida screamed and she ran towards him. Kylo fell foreward on the side of his face. Blood coming from his throat and eyes looking into no where. Amida fell on her knees next to him, tears streaming down her face. She reached out to grab his shoulders but as soon as she touched her father he disappeared. Amida looked at the ground her father just lay on.

"Amida!" Somebody else yelled. Amida shook her head slowly denying the truth. She slowly turned around and looked into her brothers eyes before his throat was sliced open "Daniël!" She yelled while
she ran towards the man. She punched him in the face but he disappeared. More tears streamed down her face while she watched her brother turn into dust.

More yelling came from her left. All her friends, the people she knew. The people she missed were all yelling at her. She didn't look "Amida!" Poe yelled "My dear!" General Organa yelled "Am!" Rey also yelled. The kept on yelling and yelling. But it stopped, Amida thought they went away but when she turned around she let out a sob "No" She said soft. She looked at the ground. All her friends lay their, dead. She watched them disappear. Rey, Poe, Finn, Maz, Leia and many more.

She cried softly mourning her friends "This isn't real" She whispered to herself. A growl got her out of her thought. She inhaled before turning around "Hey kid" Han said, even in this situation. A knife against his throat, he still managed to smile at her. Chewbacca growled "I love you too Chewie" She said sniffing "Kid-" Both of them fell dead on the ground. Amida fell on her knees and covered her mouth "No!" She yelled like she never yelled before. She ran over to them, even though she knew they would disappear. She reached out for Chewbacca. She desired to a hug from him. A warm, hairy hug. He disappeared. Amida turned to Han, her black pant wet from water and blood. She grabbed his hands. Han's hands didn't disappear. She gasped and took his head into her petit hands "Take care of our family" He said smiling, he looked into her red, puffy eyes before disappearing.

Amida sat straight up in her bed. Sweat dripping from her forehead. Her breaths were fast and short. She placed her hand on her chest and tried to calm herself down. She placed her head in her hands and leaned on her knees. She started sobbing, tears slipped out of her eyes. She stood up and walked over to the bathroom. She plashed cold water in her face and looked in the mirror.

"If their is anything, you know where to find me"

Her fathers voice echoed through her head. She grabbed a towel and dried her face. She stood straight up and walked out of her room.

After walking over to the other side of the ship she finally reached the black doors of her fathers quarters. She took a deep breath and raised her arm, ready to knock on the door when it opened. Her father stood in the middle of the room. He sat on his bed and he put on his gloves "Amida" He said, his low voice sending shivers down her spine "I uhm, i had a-" She sighed deep "I can't sleep" She said while looking at her feet.