"What?" Sihle asked, looking at me all confused.

"Sihle I..." I didn't know what to say, I just stood there, embarrassed as people suddenly start judging me with their eyes.

"Oh. I take you didn't tell him," Nyiko said, looking at Karabo who just stood there saying nothing. "Hey fool, she was a virgin when you started dating, do the maths." She finished.

"Tshedza let's just go," Zinzi said as I try to talk to Sihle, but he didn't even want to look at me. As we were about to leave, while Zinzi tries by all means to drag me, I heard screams, and when I looked back, Sihle punched Karabo so hard on the face and in a second Karabo was down. Not thinking, I escaped Zinzi's hands and rushed back to Karabo to check on his face, and while I was down on him, I saw Sihle looking at me, disappointed and then left.

"Get off me," Karabo screamed at me, and I was just surprised.

"What? Me?" I asked, mad.

"Tshedza please, I just want to be alone," he shouted and then left too, while Nyiko still screams like a turkey.

I started walking from the crowd with my hands on my mouth. I couldn't believe the secret was out. It was all out in front of all those people. Zinzi followed me and tried to comfort me, but in my head, I just wanted to talk to Sihle, apologise for the way he got to know the secret.

"I can't believe she would do that," Zinzi said while we walk toward the path that leads us to the gate. I guess no more lecture for me today. I just wanted to be in my room, maybe with Karabo but he's angry at me, I don't know why.

"I was planning on telling Sihle everything today. I wanted to let him go respectfully. She ruined it," I said as I wiped my eyes.

"You wanted to break up with Sihle?" she asked.

"Yes. I wanted to tell him everything and end things. I wanted to tell him that Karabo and I are dating,"

"You what, you are planning on leaving Sihle for Karabo? Okay Tshedza, is one thing that he broke your virginity but dating him, having sex with him again?"

"I love him Zinzi, and we have had sex multiple times since then. I tried to deny it, but I love him." I confessed, and she was just surprised.

We got to my place, and I said my cheers to Zinzi as I wanted to be alone. She went back, rushing for her lecture, and I got in and waddle to my bed. I took my phone out and dialled Karabo's number. The phone rang, but there was no answer, it scared me not to get hold of him.

Tuesday

The following day I dragged my ass to school. Even though I didn't feel like going, I had to. Is the first week of the second semester, I must not miss anything. I did okay for my June exam, not as good as I should have but I passed, nothing like my year resolution where I was hoping to get distinctions in everything.

I got to ILS lecture room, and Zinzi was already there.

"How are you holding up?" she asked the moment I sat next to her, and I just looked at her, smiling.

"No one died Zinzi, I am fine," I said, and she smiled back.

"Good. Karabo was looking for you,"

"He was?" I asked, happily and she was surprised.

"You never saw him last night?" she asked, and I just shook my head.

"Nope. The phone just rang and what's worrying me is that I don't even know why he was mad," I said.