22. The Blessers ii

June

Friday

I walked out of the bathroom, walked to the bar, poured myself a glass of wine and when I was about to drink. "look who finally joined us," Ronald shouted while he grinds dance to Hazel. Oliver saw that and came to the bar as well.

"Put some ice too, you will enjoy it," he said, and I smiled to him. I swear he saw right through my fake smile, but I guess he didn't care. They don't even care these guys if you are pretending and faking, they just want what they want, and that doesn't pretend.

I walked and sat on the couch, as far as I can from Oliver. He tried conversing with me, but I couldn't hide it that I wasn't interested. I focused on my drink, drinking so much that Oliver ended up bringing the bottle next to me.

In a few minutes, Oliver finished his drink while he tries chatting me up about the new album Chris Brown has released. I couldn't handle the smell of whiskey from his mouth, so I was glad when he stood up to go to the bar. Ronald came and threw himself next to me.

"You don't like my friend?" he asked me, while he stared at my short dress while I try to cover my thighs by my hands.

"Why do you ask?" I asked him while Oliver is by the bar, acting like he can't hear us.

"Well, if you don't, we can switch. I see the way you look at me," he said, and I jumped off the couch, spilt the drink. Is this guy crazy?

"I'm gonna need a bathroom," I said, following Hazel who has been in the bathroom for a very long amount of time. I opened the door, and she tried stopping it. I had to scream; 'it's me'. "What are you doing in here? you've been here for a very long time." I said, and she showed me her phone, she is on the phone.

"Okay. I was talking to my boyfriend. I told him we visited your big sister," she said after ending the phone call.

"And you left me there with your boyfriends?"

"One is yours."

"Are you sure he's not gonna drive me anytime soon,"

"No, sorry. You'll have to sleep here. Don't worry the rooms have locks so you will lock yourself in," she said.

"Why do you even like that guy? you love your boyfriend,"

"This is business darling; I don't have to like him. I will be leaving with more than two grand in the morning, just for tonight."

"Eww, that's disgusting."

"You can get the same if you just give Oliver a chance."

"Ewww, I wouldn't."

"Because he's Nigerian?" she asked.

"Nope, even if he were South African, I wouldn't. He is old, and I don't sell my body. Besides, I don't need two grand," I said, and she chuckled.

"Well, wait another year, you will see what you can do with two grand," she said, staring at me. "You so cute tonight," she continued, trying to squeeze my ass, ending up bringing her face in mine.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, stopping her.

"Oh, so you don't want me anymore?" she asked.

"Well, not after you just kissed that," I said, pointing to the direction of the sitting room and she just laughed and then she left.

Saturday

It was passing 1 when I looked at my phone. I sat there, realising I need to make a plan, or I will find myself leaving with two grand in the morning and a broken vagina. I dialled Karabo's cell; he is the only one who can help as he has a car. As for Henson, I told him I never wanted to see him again. I wish I didn't.