Chapter 9

Wow, I really made you guys hate Fundy in chapter 2 and Sapnap in chapter 6.

~~~

Fundy rushed towards Tubbo's house after hearing what Sapnap did. Eret wanted to go too, but apparently had some 'important business' to do. But he couldn't be bothered. He had to see Tubbo!

When he towards his house, hearing muffled sobs from behind the door. "Tubbo? Tubbo!" he yelled, banging on the door. A few seconds later, Tommy opened the door. "What the fuc-" "Yeah, yeah, yeah! What's going on with Tubbo?"

Tommy sighed, shaking his head. "He said that he just wanted to have alone time with me and him. He doesn't want to see anyone else at the moment," the british explained, nervously glancing back at his best friend to see how he was holding up.

Fundy nodded in understanding. Although he too also wanted to comfort Tubbo, he knew that the duo were the bestest of friends. It only made sense that they wanted to be alone together. Tommy closed the door, and he heard muffled reassurances once again.

As he walked back, rage was slowly boiling up inside of him. That son of bastard. He thinks he can just take advantage over Tubbo like that?!

I'll make sure to put him in his place. Properly, this time.

Fundy marched to Sapnap's cell, his clenched fist shaking in anger. First trying to take (Y/n) as hostage, now Tubbo. He'd had enough.

The guards instantly moved out of his way, sensing his burning aura. Fundy didn't hesitate one bit when he swung open the door and slammed it shut. Sapnap spun his head, startled and surprised.

Fundy swiftly took out his sword. "You," he seethed, opening the cell door. Sapnap froze at his voice, backing up a little while eyeing the sharp weapon his enemy held. "M-me?! What the- What are you-"

He was cut off when the other grabbed his shirt and threw him against the wall. Sapnap gasped upon impact, feeling a forming bruise on his back. He fell to the floor, looking up at Fundy. "I'll make sure that you pay for what you did to Tubbo!" he growled.

The raven haired boy's eyes widening in fear. "W-What?! B-But, (Y/n), she told you-" "I don't give a fuck about her words, not now! All I care about it showing you where you rightfully belong!" Fundy yelled, raising his sword and swinging it at the poor noirette.

Sapnap cried out a little in pain as he felt the sharp metal cut the side of his face. He could feel the warm, crimson liquid run down. Fundy kicked him on the ground, lifted his shirt again with both hands and slamming him on the concrete ground with all his might.

The noirette landed on his back again, gasping and crying out. Fundy kicked him again multiple times in the stomach, before trying again with the sword. Sapnap rolled out of the way, just in time as the sword clanged against the ground.

He barely managed to get up, feeling blood run down his mouth. Unfortunately for him, Fundy slammed him against the wall and started punching his face. Sapnap weakly shoved him off, collapsing to the ground on his fours.

He held his ribcage with one hand, panting and blood running down his face. "Fundy, s-stop! Please!" he begged as he got kicked down again. Sapnap couldn't believe it. He was begging for someone else's mercy. It had always been the other way around.

"You want me to stop?! After all you've fucking done to our nation, my friends?!" he yelled, swinging his sword down at him again. The noirette screamed as he felt the blade slice his skin. "Stop! PLEASE!" he cried, clutching his bloody cuts.

More blood ran down his forehead as Fundy kicked him in the face. "This is what you deserve, you moron!" he growled. "(Y-Y/n)! She s-said that you couldn't hurt me!" Sapnap cried in desperation, scrambling back weakly.