Chapter 17

The day of the ball was coming than I thought it would be. Before I know it, I'm walking back to my room from a a conversation from Wilbur.

What did he say again?

Something about... Tech blades? And something about... a guy with black wings?

I also this he mentioned something about SBI... what did that stand for again?

I wasn't really paying attention.

I remember him telling me there's I'm going to be meeting a bunch of new people, though! So I'm pretty excited about that.

As I turned the corner, I bumped into Tommy. Falling back on my butt, I sighed. 

"We have got to stop meeting like this-"

I was cut off by a sword pointed at my throat. "What the-?!" I gasped, looking up. A man with long pink braided hair and piercing red eyes was holding the sword. He wore kings robes, a red cape with white fluff around it's collar. He was littered in jewelry and gold, and a golden crown sat upon his head.

Tommy looked horrified. 

"Tec-" he began, but I already took out my own sword from my belt sheath and knocked the man's blade away from my throat.

Quickly flipping backwards, I landed on my feet and glared at the red eyes. He glared right back. He pushed Tommy back behind him, and I felt my overprotective side take over.

"Get away from Tommy!" I screamed, my blood boiling. Faster than the man could react, I was already swinging my sword at him ruthlessly. 

Our swords clashed, and a few sparks flew out. "Wait, stop!" Tommy yelled, panicking. But none of us paid attention to him.

I dodged another one of his attacks before spinning around and kicking him in the stomach. He stumbled back. Running towards him, I quickly did a backflip and kicked him in the chest. He fell to the ground.

I gave one more mighty slash, and he tried blocking with his sword but it scattered away from my blow. His eyes widened when he saw me raise my sword above, about to slash it down-

"STOP!

As I swung my sword down, another came in to save the man's life. I glanced my eyes to the side, seeing Tommy holding the sword. His eyes had so much tension in them, eyebrows furrowed.

"Tommy..." I whispered, voice hoarse.

All our our breaths were ragged and tense. The man raised his eye brows, slowly getting up. I reluctantly put my sword away, and so did he.

"(Y/n). This is my older brother, Technoblade," Tommy introduced. I stiffened. 

"What?! You never told me you had another older brother!" I gaped. The blond snickered. "Didn't you listen to what Wilbur told you?" he sneered. I flicked his forehead, making him whine.

Now that he mentions it, I guess that does make no sense than 'tech blades'...

"How come I've never seen him around before?" I asked curiously. Tommy snorted back a laugh. "Stop talking like I'm not here," his older brother said in a monotone yet pissed off voice. 

"You haven't seen me around here before because I'm a king in a faraway kingdom."

I turned deathly white when he said those words.

"S-So you're royalty," I stammered, trying to find my breath. "Tommy, why didn't you tell me that you were related to a king?!"

He casually shrugged off the fact that he was related to royalty as it were nothing.