Chapter 35

A small scene here was inspired by the anime "Snow white with the red hair". It's not major spoilers tho, so don't worry for those watching it.

~~~

I got to work with Sapnap on building the shed the night after. 

We divided it so I would do the carving and cutting, while Sapnap built it. He was extremely motivated to do this- the determination in his eyes kept me going too. 

I let out a hefty breath when I slammed my axe down on the last one in the pile. This was difficult, but we were surprisingly getting through it much faster than I thought we would take. 

I stretched, hearing a satisfying crack in my back and shoulders. My eyes drooped and I was tempted to be lured to sleep. Doing these secret meetings had messed up my sleep schedule. 

Not like I had one anyways.

Sapnap popped by, whistling and kissing my cheek proudly. "You're doing great, princess. Wanna take a break?" I shook my head, taking the towel and water spray I brought. Spraying it on, I turned towards him and rubbed his dirty face. 

"I'm fine. And try not to get so dirty- your friends will see you and be suspicious. I don't have infinite water in here, you know," I laughed as he squeezed his eyes together while I rubbed his cheek. 

"Right, right. Sorry princess."

He apologized before backing away after I was done.

When he suddenly lifted his shirt up to clean the dampness of his face, I widened my eyes and looked away while blushing madly. 

That didn't stop my eyes  from stealing a few glances though.

He was fit and ripped, his eyes visible in the moonlight. His hair was fluffy and more of a mess than usual, sweat beading down his forehead. 

Hot.

Sapnap made eye contact with me and smirked. 

"Like what you see?" 

"Go fuck yourself." 

"Can I fuck you instead?"

"What-"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" he laughed and put his hands in surrender. He averted his head direction to the side and mumbled. 

"Not really though."

"I heard that-"

"I'll start working on the roof now, bye!"

He quickly ran off before I could even call him out properly. Leaving me blushing and heart fluttering, I grabbed me axe to cut down some more trees to take my mind off it. 

~⏩⏩⏩~

I yawned at the table during breakfast, Eret next to me. He nudged me. "Didn't sleep well?" he asked, ruffling my head. 

I shook and disagreed. "Nope. Slept well, didn't get enough sleep. There's a slight difference, but same outcome," I answered, slumping into my arms on the table. He patted my back.

"Wanna talk about?"

"Uh..."

Oh yeah, so I basically fell in love with the hostage who had tried to kidnap me and I almost died to his best friend which made him really sad and we danced at the ball and we met in the forest where we were in a life or death situation at night where we confessed and then we started talking and secretly meeting up with each other at night time and we're currently building secondary home just for us two right now, but you know what, its fine.