"Please, Take it ajhumma." he offered and smiled. the old lady widened her eyes again before taking the small bag in the prince's hands, she bowed and. "Thank you, Young Prince."

"You're welcome."

Sunghoon pulled his hood back on and turned around, hearing a silent gasped of 'how- three golds?'. He smiled once again and started walking, Zircon tailing behind him.

they turned into a more quite alley, placing the red apple inside his side pockets. he unleashed Zircon and threw the thing in the air, it disappeared as snowdrops fell.

"come on, Zircon. we're being tailed." he warned the wolf.

he had noticed it earlier, that's why he decided to buy something in that stand. to distract and get away from the one who had been tailing them, as the stand was the only the shady and dark place. he's sure that they've lost him already.

his eyes being alert, turning to every edges of the alley. he slowly walked, looking for an exit to this alley, Zircon lazily followed him as the white wolf scratched his own mouth with the big paws and the untrimmed pointed nails. "Zircon, be alert." he warned again, looking back and seeing his big wolf sprawled in the big mountain of snows. "Zirc-." he stopped as he felt an energy in front of him.

Turning around to look at who's in there, he was met by a white thick smoke, scrunching up his nose. he saw a.. glitch figure. he walked towards the figure, checking if that's the one following them.

glitch,

and then the figure was already clear.

it was a girl, with a long white hair tied up into a high ponytail, a snowflake symbol attached to her hair tie. she wore a simple sky blue turtle necked dress that stopped right to her mid thighs as another snowflake symbol was attached to her dress, in the right side above her chest.

"who are you?"

Sunghoon tried to keep his hands in place, and not let it control everything. the white crystal dust started to come out of his palms as his white locks glowed.

"Hello, I'm... Yuju."

the lady in dress smiled cheekily at him, she also have to look down to him a bit. as she was more taller than the ice prince. sunghoon only gave her a weird look, he looked back at Zircon who was still asleep and unbothered. he sighed, he felt in danger, something is probably wrong with this lady in front of her.

"Are you the one who tailed us?" sunghoon knitted his brows, his hands was already out as his palms was pointed at her. the dust won't stop and the itch of an ice from summoning out of his palms, his powers.

"No-." before she could finish her words, a sudden group of sharp, pointed ice fired at her. Gosh, Sunghoon didn't even think of her being a girl, a lady. but before the deadly ice can hit her, the big glitch with a snowflake style already shielded her. okay, she probably has powers. and, Sunghoon knows that.

the pointed, and sharp crystal ice from Sunghoon crushed into tiny dust of pieces. the moment it touched the shield. his widened his eyes in disbelief. someone already defeated his powers, but maybe he didn't mastered it properly and trained it long enough. Also, he had nothing to use his powers to anything and anyone before.

"I'm not the one who tailed you, and don't think your powers are strong enough to beat me." Yuju spat, as the snowflake glitches and disappeared. running her fingers through her own long white hair, she sassily stared at Sunghoon who only looked down to his hands. she noticed it and walked up to him, unconsciously holding his hands. "Wh-."

Yuju blinked rapidly, letting go of his hands.
"That was... too much." she mumbled, "What did you do?" Sunghoon asks, his eyes still confused and widened.

"I scanned your memory." the white haired lady chuckled, tipping back and fort to her feet like a little girl.
"You- You also can?" and now, Sunghoon's eyes widened more, looking like his balls was about to pop out.

he thought he was the only one. he only thought.

"Yes, and as I can see you already know the truth of yourself. but... all of that is just the first chapter."

"What do you mean?"

"You have to come with me, to be able to know all the truth."

"Wh-."

"And, Jay is already there. So no need to worry." Yuju exclaimed as her hands was busy making a portal, Sunghoon only watched with his mouth a gape.

"Jay- hyung? When did he,"

"Don't worry, I promise he's there."

the portal was already completed, Yuju signed him to go first. he clearly didn't know what will happen if he goes in there, he had never seen a portal in his life, this one is the first. "Zircon!" he yelled as the wolf attentively stood up and ran to him. Zircon seemed to understand everything, so he jumped inside the white portal first. the white wolf wasn't even afraid of what's there on the other side, where that portal will take them.

"It's safe." Yuju reassured, Sunghoon only nodded.

is he making the right decision? going with Yuju isn't a bad idea, right? he don't know. he doesn't care anymore. so he closed his eyes slowly stepped. the relaxing feeling of being inside the portal making him sigh.

Yuju looked around to check if someone saw them, when it was clear she eventually followed after. the portal closing and a big group of snowdrops, puffed.

[everyone is being a btch to me, first MAMA and then this orange app. its lagging and it irritates me. anyways, Sunghoon skated on MAMA. he's a true angel. wowiee.
DYNAMITE- SOTY & BTS- AOTY, I'm beyond proud.]