Tears (You x Erik)

A/n: That is so me every time I watch PTO. XD 

You curled up in your f/c blanket, crying on Erik's couch. Today had been a rough day for you.  Everyone was being mean to you, rehearsals were exhausting and you knew the late night ones would also be exhausting. You also  got in trouble for something you didn't do. 

Erik had gone off to buy food for the both of you two. You heard his footsteps echo through out the lair. 

"Y/n, I'm back!" He announced. You rushed up from the couch to Erik. You hugged him, causing Erik to nearly drop the groceries. 
"Mon amour, what's wrong?" He asked you. Your tears dropped on his shirt as he ran his fingers through your hair.

"It's been a rough day for me." You sniffed.  

"What can I do to help?" He asked. 

"I don't know." You responded. Erik gave you a smiled.

"I know what to do." He picked you up bridal style to his room. He laid you down on his bed and he laid himself down also. 

You curled up next to him and placed your head on his chest. Erik began to hum a tune. He lifted up your chin to give you a little, but sweet, kiss. You smiled when he pulled back.

"Thank you for being there for me when no one was." you said. 

"Your welcome." Erik said. He continued to hum the song. After a couple of moments, you got up.

"I should head back up." You explained.

"Would you allow me to take you back up?" Erik asked. You nodded and together, the two of you got in the boat.

 Once the two of you got to the top, you parted ways. You walked onto the stage where the ballerinas were talking before you arrived.

The conversations died down when all the ballerinas looked at you. You gulped down your fears and memories from earlier that day.

"Well if it ain't little Ms. L/n." A drunk nasty ballerina said. She and her gang laughed. You frowned and walked away.

"Hey, I'm not done talking to you!" She gave out a nasty burp. You covered your nose, not wanting to smell the burp.

"I wasn't even talking to you." You replied. Everyone in the room went ooh!

"Why you little w-." The ballerina never finished her sentence. Her eyes showed fear as Erik revealed himself in box five. Everyone noticed him. 

He didn't need to say words to get the ballerina to leave you alone. Once the late night rehearsals were done, you went back down to the lair.

"Erik!?" you called out. He was laying on the couch.

"Y/n, come in my love." He said. You sat on the edge of the couch, rubbing your elbow.

"So how was you day my dear?" Erik asked.

"It was fine." You replied. "Thanks for earlier." Erik smiled and got up. He moved closer to you.

"It was my pleasure." He said before kissing you.