Singing Lessons (You x Gerard Butler)

A/N: So this is my first ever oneshot where the reader has interactions with an actor who has played the phantom. I hope y'all enjoy this!

Your P.O.V:

Today was the day I was to train my first student. I had recently graduated from Music school and opened up my own studio.  I had heard that there was going to be a "Phantom of the Opera" movie. The producers wanted Gerard Butler to be the phantom. The bad thing was that he couldn't sing and needed a teacher. The good thing was that I am going to train the actor.

It was three when he arrived. I was nervous to have my first student. The door opened with the little alarm going off.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I could hear him ask. He rang the little bell on my counter. I came up from behind.

"Hi. I'm Y/n L/n. It's nice to meet you." I said.

"I'm Gerard Butler but you can call me Gerry or Gerard." He said. 

"Um, follow me." I said. We entered a room with a piano and music sheets. There was a black leather couch, a T.V, a guitar and music stand in the room. 

I sat down on the piano. About an hour of warming up and my student is ready to try a song. 

"So what songs will you be using to audition?" I asked.

"I dunno. I was hoping you would help." Gerard responded. I smiled a bit and he smiled back. I sat down on the couch going through each song to see which one will please the producers. 

"How about this song?" I suggest. 

"Nah, it's too long." Gerard responds.

"Ok, how about 'No One Would Listen'?" I show him the lyrics. He read through them.

"This one will do." I nod and take out the music sheet. I sit down on the piano and began to play the song. After a while, I had the music down. 

"Are you ready?" I asked Gerard.

"Hold up. I need more time to read these words." A couple minutes later and he is ready. 

TIME SKIP TO THE AUDITION

I gnawed away at my nails as Gerard stood in front of the producers and Andrew Lloyd Webber himself! I was scared that the eight classes of singing wouldn't pay off. I closed my eyes as the music began to play. 

"No one would listen

No one but her
Heard as the outcast hears.

Shamed into solitude
Shunned by the multitude
I learned to listen
In my dark, my heart heard music.

I longed to teach the world
Rise up and reach the world
No one would listen
I alone could hear the music

Then at last, a voice in the gloom
Seemed to cry "I hear you;
I hear your fears,
Your torment and your tears. "

She saw my loneliness
Shared in my emptiness
No one would listen
No one but her
Heard as the outcast hears

No one would listen
No one but her
Heard as the outcast hears..." The entire room erupted with applause. I applauded too when I found out what was happening.

"Y/n! Thanks for all that training. I couldn't have done it with out you." Gerard hugged so tight that my skeleton nearly popped out of me.

"Your welcome Gerry." I wheezed out.