Mermaid (Mermaid! You x Erik)

A/n: so this is sorta gonna be like "Little Mermaid" but you as Ariel, Erik as Prince Eric, and that's it. It's gonna start when Erik is drowning. I don't own anything but I might do a secon part for this. IDK.

Your P.O.V:

My life had changed as I swam as fast as I could to save the mask Prince Erik from drowning. I grabbed him and resurfaced. I swam the both of us to land, and by daybreak, we were there. 

"Is he dead?" I asked Scuttle?

"It's hard to say." Scuttle responded, opening up Erik's eye. He lifted up Erik's foot and put it by his ear.

"Oh boy, I can't make out a heartbeat." Scuttle sadly said.

"No look! He's breathing."I exclaimed.

"He's so beautiful." I said, move a strand of his hair. 

(pretend it's you singing)

Erik began to wake up as I sang. I stopped and left him on the beach as I saw that same furry creature headed my way. I splashed into the water. I watched as he talked to another human. I heard him compliment my voice by calling it beautiful. 

"We just gonna forget that this whole thing ever happened. The Sea King will never know. You won't tell him, I won't tell him. I will stay in one piece." Sebastian rambled. I lifted myself on the rock. 

"I don't know when, I don't know how.

But I know something's starting right now!

Watch and you'll see. Some day I'll be,

Part of your world!!!!" I sang as water behind me splashed. I knew this was just the start of a new adventure!☺️☺️