"Okay fine," Eleanor said.

She told Harry everything. The kiss, pretending to sleep, her starting to like Louis, Louis finding out, the follow-up kisses and finally him asking her out.

Harry stared at her dumbfounded. "So much has happened and you didn't tell me?" he squeaked. 

"I'm sorry Haz. But like, now you do. So if Niall or Liam ask, just tell them," she smiled warmly.

"Okay, I'm happy for you guys," he gave a her a wholesome side-arm hug.

Harry was leaving when Eleanor called from behind, "Haz?"

He turned around, "yes El?"

"Thanks for asking me to come here, you're a great friend," she smiled with twinkling eyes.

"You're welcome, I'm glad you're here," saying that Harry went back to his room and Eleanor to hers. She looked over at Louis' bed and assumed that he was already asleep. 

She looked at his peaceful face when he slept. So cute- she thought. She silently slid next to him and placed her head on his arm. Louis slightly jerked and opened his eyes tiredly.

"Hey, I tried waiting for you and fell..." before he could finish, she put a finger on his lips.

"It's okay, you're tired. Go back to sleep," she whispered and he smiled. He nodded before he settled back, pulling her tighter. 

"Good night Lou," she softly kissed him.

"Good night Els."

                                                           #####

The next few days were very stressful. Shows after shows. After two consecutive shows in Glasgow, Louis finally decided to take Eleanor out.

"So El, it's our last day in Scotland," he started the conversation.

"Hmm? So?" she asked as she did her bed.

"I was thinking if I took you out tonight?"

She turned to face him. We still haven't been to our first date!- she thought.

"Tonight tonight?" she asked.

"There's only one tonight," Louis answered.

"Umm sure," she answered. 

"Great! Let's leave at 7?" he asked and she nodded. He smiled and left the room. 

As soon as he left, Eleanor dived into her suitcase. 

"What the fuck do I wear?! Where are we going?! Should I dress casual?!" she kept shooting questions at herself.

"Woah woah woah!" came a question from behind. Eleanor furiously turned around but toned down to see Niall.

"Niall? What do you want?" she asked, trying to be calm.

"I heard somebody has a date tonight," he teased and she retired on her bed.

"Yes and that somebody is confused!" 

Niall sat next to her as he chuckled. He put an arm around her shoulder, "calm down, you might explode."

"Do you know where he is taking me?" she asked as she nuzzled her head on his shoulder. Niall always gave her a warm feeling, like somebody she can trust. He seemed really sweet and clingy but in a cute way. 

"Not but I know Louis. Dress casual but pretty, even though he'd still find you pretty if you put a trashcan over your head," Niall said matter-of-factly and Eleanor playfully hit his arm.

"Shut up but thanks Ni," she kissed his cheek.

"Glad I could help. Now, you have 5 hours to figure the rest out," he stood up to leave.

"Umm Niall, did you ask Ashley out yet?" she asked and he stopped in his way.

"Umm what?" he asked.

"You and Ashley? We're not blind," Eleanor raised her eyebrow.

"We're good friends. I'm just taking my time," he said honestly.

"I just hope you're not wasting it," Eleanor said as she started digging into her clothes again. Niall waited for a while, thinking but eventually left, leaving Eleanor to prepare for her first date with Louis.

So, they're gonna start dating. There's gonna be ups and downs. Now, no more spoilers.

Love,

Lily..<3 :)