Chapter 1

"Meg, are you sure you want me to be there?" Eleanor asked, unsure as anything.

"El, you know Harry, it'll be okay."

"What if he brings someone from the band?" she asked, fidgeting with her fingers. "Then just act cool" Meghan stated and cut the call.

Eleanor fell back on her bed. She knew Harry Styles, not as a member of One Direction, but before that, when he used to work in a bakery. Now, he was famous and they have not met much in the past two years. He had a new album coming out and Eleanor was very excited. Yes, she was a fan. 

Meghan and Harry were friends as they worked in the same bakery. That's how Eleanor became friends with him (and also because Meghan had a crush on him). They keep in touch but she's never talked to any of his band-mates. It makes her curious because she really wants to know how they actually are and not what she's seen in interviews and videos. 

########

"Hey Meghan," Harry hugged her as she walked into he coffee shop. "Harry!" she hugged him back.

"Oh Meg, I thought of bringing my friend, Louis along. You obviously know him," Harry informed and Louis stretched his hand out, "hello Meghan, I'm Louis Tomlinson." She shook his hand, "nice to meet you, Louis," she turned to Harry, "oh, by the way, I asked Eleanor to join us as well, would it be a problem?"

"Of course not! Last i met her was months ago!" Harry exclaimed.

The door of the shop opened and they turned their heads. Eleanor came in, flipped her long brown hair that was slightly messed up due to the wind. She slowly removed her sunglasses and hung it on her laced white blouse. There weren't many people in the coffee-shop but whoever were, definitely turned their heads to her. She was dead-drop gorgeous. Her hazel eyes travelled as she looked for her friends. 

"Why does she act like the world is a runway?" Louis blurted out as he was awestruck by the absolutely beautiful Eleanor. "That's Eleanor," Harry informed him and Louis' eyes widened, "that's who you guys have been waiting for?! She's....woah!"

Eleanor's eyes landed on Meghan and she smiled a little. She walked up to them and took the seat next to her friend. 

"Oh my God Eleanor! It's been ages!" Harry said as they got up to share a brief hug. "I know! You actually forgot about me once you became famous!" she teased and Harry gave her a cheeky smile, "you know that's not true."

"Anyways, El meet Louis, Harry's friend," Meghan introduced as Louis was still checking out Eleanor and was unable to find a single flaw. "Umm hi Louis, I'm Eleanor Calder," she stretched out her hand.

He shook her hand, "Louis Tomlinson, so you're the Eleanor Meghan and Harry were talking about."

"Good things I hope," she smiled. "Well they didn't say anything much as you walked in when they had just started."

"Thank God," she faked a sigh of relief and Meg and Harry rolled their eyes.

The next few minutes they ordered their coffees as Meghan and Harry caught up with all they've missed out on in the past few months. Harry and Louis talked about their album that was coming out in two days. Meghan talked about her college and everything and Eleanor told them that she had dropped out of college to do something in fashion.

"Honestly, you'd be a great model," Louis said and Eleanor blushed a little, "thanks." Harry and Meghan shared knowing looks and Louis smiled at her.

"So, El, have you done anything yet?" Harry asked. "Yep, I've modelled for some brands and promoted some on social media. It's actually pretty fun," she sipped on her coffee.

Eleanor tried to contain the inner fan in her all the time. Harry didn't effect her but her inside was screaming from the moment she saw Louis. She internally died every time he tried to flirt with her. Then it occurred to her- Louis was constantly flirting with her! She would've swatted away any guy who would try so hard. Why was she not doing that to Louis? Just because she is fan doesn't make him any different. 

"So I'm gonna get myself a muffin or something," Harry announced.

"Wait, I'm gonna get something too," Meghan followed Harry, "you two want something?" Louis and Eleanor simply shook their heads and soon were left alone by their friends.

"So, Eleanor, have you listened to our music?" Louis asked with an expectant smile. "Umm, yeah, I try to keep up," she lied, she did not want him to know she loved their music.

"Really? What's your favourite?" he asked. "Tell Me A Lie," Eleanor said instantly.

"For someone who just 'tries to keep up', you sure don't like the mainstreams," Louis smirked.

"Wha-what-what do you mean?" Eleanor stuttered. "Like, you know, normally the non-fans go on about how they like What Makes You Beautiful or One Thing, no one's ever said Tell Me A Lie," Louis' smirked widened. 

Okay, he is cocky- Eleanor thought. "Too proud of yourself, aren't you?" Eleanor asked, scowling. "I guess, I've the reasons," Louis tried to reason.

"Typical boybander," Eleanor said to herself and rolled her eyes. 

"Too judgy, aren't you?" Louis asked, still smirking.

"You didn't just call me judgy," Eleanor blinked in disbelief. Harry and Meghan came back with red velvet and chocolate chip muffins for themselves. "El, all okay?" Harry asked.

"Oh yeah, just that your friend here is just annoying and hypocritic," she stated, bluntly.

"Ouch! That hurt!" Louis joked as he started laughing slightly. "Oh no, Lou what have you done?" Harry asked, shaking his head.

"I don't know, ask Miss. Perfect over there," he said, sarcastically. "Oh my God, you are way more annoying than I thought!" Eleanor stood up. "Okay Els- calm down," Meg tried to handle her very furious friend.

"I'm sorry but I'm done with this guy!" El pointed at Louis. "How's it my fault that you can't take jokes?!" Louis tried to defend himself and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Now, I can't take jokes? So mature," Eleanor was being sarcastic. "Yes Louis, you were right, I am a fan, but just of your music. I thought that I'll get to know how you are in real life but I guess I did. And I can tell for sure that I never want to meet you again!" saying that Eleanor stormed out and Meg and Harry sat down, giving Louis a hopeless look.

So this was the first chapter. Tell me how you found it.

Love @1Dee_lily