Chapter 3

Harry sensed the tension in the room and helplessly looked at Liam. Liam got the message and stealthily pulled Louis to his side. "Okay, let's all of us sit down."

Eleanor was nervous at this point. She didn't know why Harry called her and she couldn't stand Louis' presence. "So, Els, there has been a problem...well Lou informed us yesterday..that.." Harry stammered and Liam rolled his eyes.

"What he's trying to say is that crew transport doesn't have space for another person and Lou had already promised the other assistant accommodation," Liam finished Harry's sentence.

"Does that mean I don't have the job anymore so you thought calling me over and giving the news was more polite?" she asked, bluntly.

"You can still have the job but there's a clause," Zayn said as he sipped on his juice.

"You'd have to be on our tour-bus," Harry looked down. 

What the actual fuck- El thought.

"Y'all are okay with it?" she asked, blinking rapidly. 

"I mean, we're okay with it...are you?" Liam asked, sincerely. Eleanor's first thought was- no shit! But she had no other option. She needed this. She sighed in defeat, she didn't know what to say. It was a lot to think about in a matter of seconds. She gave a Harry one final look and he gave her a reassuring look, like a sense of security, they didn't know what it meant but that's what she needed for her answer.

"Fine," she said and all of them looked up, "I'll come."

"Well that's great, we'll pick you up tomorrow morning," Liam smiled, brightly and Eleanor had to return it, it was very warm.

"Trust me, we're good guys, you're gonna have a lotta fun," Niall reassured.

Harry, however, sighed in relief. "Thank God, you're okay with it. I mean, it was my idea. I convinced you into it. I was feeling guilty..." Harry kept rambling on.

"Haz, it's okay," Eleanor shut him up, "stop stressing." Eleanor gently squeezed his shoulder and Harry calmed down.

" Umm, I have a lot to pack so..." Eleanor got up and so did the boys, one by one.

"We'll see you to the door," Harry said and they walked out. Eleanor said her goodbyes and hugged each of the boys, except Louis. She can't stand him. God knows how she is gonna tolerate him all year long.

After she left, the boys went back inside. "She's nice," Liam said.

"I told you guys," Harry said, smiling proudly.

"A tough cookie though," Louis said as he dropped himself on the couch.

"You guys seem close," Zayn carelessly said as he plopped down next to Louis. "Not much, we met through mutual friends and we're both funny so kept in contact," Harry replied. 

"You think all your girlfriends are gonna be okay with another girl being on the bus with us?" Niall asked, munching on his cupcake.

"I've already told Dani, she's okay," Liam said with a wide grin. "Perrie's gonna be fine about it, I'll tell her tonight," Zayn added.

"Harold," Louis smirked, "won't Taylor mind you old friend being on the bus with us?" 

"Why would she? She's smart," Harry smirked, "and it won't be a problem if I let her know about your crush on Els."

Louis threw a pillow at Harry. "SHUT UP STYLES!"

"It's pretty obvious you crave her attention," Niall added fuel to the fire. 

"You too, Niall?!" Louis exclaimed. "You guys are impossible!" saying that Louis ran back to his room and the rest of the boys laughed out loud.

Louis entered his room and silently cursed at the boys. They are not wrong- he thought. He shook that thought away instantly and opened twitter. He couldn't handle his curiosity and searched up Eleanor. He saw her tweets and her pictures. Louis couldn't help but smile. She's funny- he thought- and so beautiful. 

####

Eleanor was waiting at the door for the bus to arrive. She thought of running away, but she promised them. When the bus finally arrived, she was astounded by it's size. It was huge!

The door opened and Harry walked out. He tightly hugged her and she smiled. "C'mon in," he said as he helped her with her luggage.

"Eleanor, hi!" Niall hugged her and she instantly felt welcomed by the warmth. "We thought you were gonna run away," Liam chuckled saying that as he hugged her. 

Eleanor spotted Zayn sitting on the couch, surfing through his phone and Louis hovering over Zayn's shoulder. 

"Okay, so, there's another problem," Liam said, hesitantly. "Now what?" Eleanor asked, she was ready for the worst. Louis got up from his place next to Zayn and widely smiled at her. This has to be bad-  Eleanor thought to herself.

"You have to share a room with one of us on the bus," Louis smirked and Liam looked guilty.

"What the absolute fuck! " Eleanor shrieked and Harry put a hand on her shoulder.

"There's only three rooms and each room has only two beds, each for one person, so..." Harry trailed off and Eleanor buried her face in her hands.

"Who-who do I have to share with?" Eleanor squeaked with a constant ring in her head- not him, not him, not Louis at all. 

"So Liam made sure Zayn and Louis don't share so he took Zayn," Niall said and Zayn rolled his eyes, "I wanted to be with Harry, so.." Niall looked at Louis and Eleanor's face fell. 

"No, no, no, no. NO!" Eleanor was more than shocked, and the worst part was that there was noting she could do about it.

"El, I am sorry, I brought you here and now this is happening," Harry apologized.

"It's not your fault, Haz, I..." Eleanor didn't know what to say, "where's the room? I want to take some rest."

"I'll show you," Zayn volunteered and she followed him.

Eleanor stood in front of the door as Zayn opened it for her. "Thanks," she mumbled a she started going in with her stuff.

"Eleanor, listen," Zayn slowly said and she looked back.

"Please call me El or Els, Eleanor can be a mouthful," she smiled at him.

"Okay, El, I know you hate Louis and I won't try to change your mind but he's not what you think he is. In fact, he's way more than anyone can think," Zayn said and Eleanor blinked in confusion.

"Just think about it," saying that Zayn went back to the living area. Eleanor closed the door behind her and lay down on the bed that looked unused. The other bed was on the other end of the relatively small room, not too far, not too close. She scrolled through twitter for a while when she saw that the boys had all started following her. She smiled thinking how they made her feel welcomed when she felt like she was overstepping into their space. She knew tour was gonna be a mad ride but a part of her just could not wait to get on the road.

I know, I know, there weren't Elounor scenes as I promised but next chapter is going to be about her bond with the boys and specially Louis.

Love,