Part 25

"Stay out of my way on the trip Penis, or Harley's gonna get it."

That's what Peter first read when he arrived at school with his pounding headache that drummed against his skull harshly, the words scrawled messily onto a piece of pristine white paper that he just skimmed through.
Worry bubbled deep within the boy as he nervously chewed his inner lip, the familiar metallic taste filling his mouth as he drew blood, thinking about his options.

Tell Harley? No, that's the last thing he'll want to do.

Tell dad? No way, that's even worse. If Flash was lucky Tony would make sure he had left at least a finger to pass on to his parents after burning him alive.

Stay out of Flash's way? Yeah, that seemed to be the most reasonable answer.

Just stay out of his way during the field trip and his boyfriend would be fine.

His boyfriend will be fine.

---

Time didn't run by slow enough, his sensory overload only got slightly worse over time - and he was sure that his anxiety wasn't going to calm down.
Of course, Tony knew that the tip was going to happen - and he didn't allow Peter to miss the tip.
He bloody organised it.

The small brunet didn't tell his father about his sensory overload either, he just spent less time with his family in case they would detect his sickly state - spending his afternoons curled up in his bed as sweat ran down his forehead, slick and uncomfortable.
His clothes feeling too rough, too scratchy, lights bright and blinding as if someone was shining multiple torches into his sore eyes.

He was going to be fine.

The day of the field trip came and Peter brung his noise cancelling air pods, blocking out some of the loud sounds he was currently experiencing on the old yellow bus.
Students chatters and yelled loudly, talking about strange and random topics like

'Kiss, Marry, Rail the avengers.' or 'My potato is gay'.

Just normal high school talk, nothing out of the ordinary here.
Beside Peter was Harley, who had his arm wrapped protectively around the brunet's shoulders - knowing that the teen wasn't feeling the best.

This, somehow, was unseen by Flash.
His mind on nothing but  the embarrassing ways he could expose Penis Parker, he sat up from his lousy seat and smirked.

"Hey penis! Excited for the trip? You know, you've got some guts to have turned up you know. I would of planned a funeral for you, but then I realised.
You're not worth it."
MJ scowled, already fed up -like most the students on the bus - with Flash's terrible insults and claims.

"Hey Flash, your lack of vocabulary for insults is insane, seriously. Is penis the only thing you ever say? You can start thinking about even stepping into the tower once you've extended your mundane word bank."

The others silently agreed, nodding their head in approval as Flash's face turn cherry red - seat squeaking beneath him as he sat himself heavily onto the seat. Mumbling to himself.

"Whatever."

---

Guys I'm really sorry for the short chapter, I can't really think of anything at the moment. Maybe some ideas on what happens during the trip? Unless you don't want to I'll tag you and write how you contributed your ideas tp the next couple of chapters.

Have a god last week/s of school