Part 1

Hey guys! Just a heads up, Aunt May is Tony's sister.
Peter is Tony's real son

Peter's POV

I guess my Peter luck decided to come back from its holiday today. Ned supposedly felt like he was run over by a truck and had to stay home, and MJ was sitting at the back of the classroom avoiding anyone and sketching in her crisis book, leaving me all alone.

With Flash.

By the time I got to school class had just began, the teacher giving me a small and yet sympathetic smile as I sat down in the only seat available.

Which was next to Flash.

At first he just jabbed me in the ribs a little like some sort of bored 5 year old who wanted some attention, he was whispering things like 'why were you late penis? Busy sucking people's dicks to make some extra money?' or things like 'no wonder why your aunt killed herself'. My heart felt like it was stabbed with one of Loki's knives at that remark.

My aunt May died of cancer (f*** that disease and everything it stands for) several months ago, Tony mourned the early death of his sister for weeks, staying in the labs for longer periods of time and doing nothing much but letting silent tears fall down his face. 

Sooner or later he stopped, not wanting to waste his life crying for her, which is not what May would off wanted.

I ignored Flash as much as I could, obviously making him a little pissed off. The bell rang loudly, my ears still ringing for several seconds. I paused, allowing myself to recover, of course being bitten by a radioactive spider definitely had its ups and downs.

 As the day proceeded Flash's taunting and constant jabs started to get more and more aggressive, adding a few punches and kicks along the way.

By the time the final bell rang, signalling us to scram, Flash had gotten very irritated as he didn't get any output or reaction from me. One of his stronger goons gripped my arm tightly, tight enough to leave a bruise in the morning. 

He only tugged me over to the lockers held me there until the halls were clear of any lingering students or teachers, I hit the hard metal with a thud, wincing slightly at the impact. My arms pinned by two of Flash's so called friends, the boy himself standing in front of me, a nasty smirk planted on his dark skin. 

"Yo Penis, why have you been ignoring me?!" I only looked down in response, only angering him more. Bad decision. I winced again as his fist collided with my stomach, hard and fast.
"I asked a question Penis!" 

He punched me in the guts again, sending pain through my body. It wouldn't of hurt as much if my spidey senses from last night's patrol didn't act up. The two goons dropped me, the three kicking me around the place, my back pressing against the hard and cold metal from the lockers. 

"BOYS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" A voice rang out, echoing through the nearly empty hallway. The blows stopped, pain still shooting through my already sore and bruised body. 
"You three, suspension for 2 days! I can't believe that you still think that it's okay to do these kind of things!" I heard a mumbled 'yes mr Harrington' before the footsteps faded away, leaving me and the teacher alone.

"Are you okay Peter? Do you want to go to the sickbay?" I somehow managed to wheeze out a 'no', using a lot of effort to pick myself up and drag my injured body to the spot Happy was parked, I coughed up a surprisingly large amount of blood, leaning over and facing the concrete. I wiped my mouth, dropping myself onto the leather seats and closing the door with a quiet bang.

"You okay kid? Usually by now you would off started to talk my ear off about memes and vines."
"I'm okay." I slurred out, trying to cover up the pain in my voice.