Part 21

I'm so sorry for the short chapter and the long wait- I'm really just not in the mood today. Go and check out my latest message on the message board if you want to figure out why.

(update - I'm feeling much better now :)

-------

3rd POV

A boy with unruly brown hair practically stumbled into the living room, his - maybe - large shirt drooping at such a low angle where his collar bone was exposed for all the world to see.

Droplets of black coffee splattered onto the light grey tiles, the smell making Peter cringe because of his strangely oversensitive nose. Usually he'd be fine, but today was a special case.

Tony wiped away the remains of the black substance he spat out with a rough cloth, his curious eyes never leaving his son.

"Kid - what happened to you?" Said boy shrugged, his eyes drooping down half closed. 
"I mean, I just woke up and stuff-"

"No, I mean what happened to your neck?" A hand shot up to the area just above his collar bone. There was a slightly bumpy but otherwise smooth.

He managed to drawl out a sentence, the young boy still in his sleep state."I got bitten by a mosquito." Was his answer before he retreated back into his room, snatching a bright green apple while he was at it.

Tony was left to think if the boys actually fondued or just got into a heated kiss.

----------
what really happened
----------

- sometime at night...-

A whimper was extracted from Peter as the blond latched onto his porcelain like skin, perfect and delicate like a blooming flower.

He suckled on the shorter's collar bone for a little longer before moving onto a space just above it, and just under his neck.

Peter gave another whimper, this time more desperate. A smile made its way to Harley's mouth as he once again fastened his mouth onto the boy's neck, abusing it and licking on the sweet spot for a longer period of time. 

The southerner cherished every little sound he had received, to him it was like getting a lollypop, but better. 

His hands started roaming up Peter's over sized shirt that he had stolen from him earlier, travelling up his smooth and warm chest. The boy buried his face into the blond's own neck, his hot breath and needy whines sending shivers down Harley's spine.

Harley finally detached from the skin, admiring his work on the brunet's creamy neck. A large, and dark purple hickey sat itself in that area. 

In a way Harley was just marking what was his.

He smiled and landed next to Peter on the bed, pulling the smaller frame towards his own body and pressing it flush against it - spooning him whilst breathing in the boy's unique scent.

-----------

Harley bounded into the kitchen and snatched one of his uncle's pop tarts, practically jumping out of his own skin when he heard a voice.

"Hey mosquito." 

He could practically hear the smirk that was clearly there, he turned to face old man. Flipping him off like any normal angsty teenager going through puberty would do.

"fudge you StAnK."