Part 18

Guys, we're nearly up to part 20.

and there is already plenty

the chapters are mostly calm

The word 'peace' scrawled on my palm.

I'm tired and i'm sore

and i've got an idea involving gore.

but don't worry, don't fret

it not coming out yet

so sit back and enjoy the show

because you never really know.

When the peace will break

-------------

Harley's POV (haven't done one of these in a while XD)

"I'm just going to the bathroom, be back in a sec harls!" 

""kay, but be quick darlin', we got class soon!"

The mope of brown curly hair disappeared out of my sight soon enough, I sighed and went to his locker to grab his things for the day for him. 

From my left I could hear whispers, the door of the old yellow locker hiding my face from anyone on that side.

"Yo, who was that person penis always clings onto?"

"I think his name was barley, or Harley."

"Human, it was Harley."

"Well anyways." Flash cut them off to prevent wasting anymore time than they already had.

"Why don't we give this Harley guy a favour, we can get that brat off him. They seemed pretty close, so we can tell them something that'll probably put some distance between the two and break them apart. Any ideas?"

There was silence, between the group anyways. There was no way a high school would actually be silent.

Nope, never in a million years.

End of story.

"Why don't we tell him a few white lies? We can say something like 'Peter's actually a clingy whore'."

"Or maybe that someone decided to go to a pub as a dare and saw him strip dancing." I mentally sighed and shook my head, chuckling to myself.

If they even though that they could seperate me from my boyfriend, then they were completely wrong.

Plus, who talks about a plan like this right in front of their victims locker???

I quietly closed the old locker door, the lock clicking lightly as I locked it.

"By the way Flash, what are you going to do once you seperate the two?" Flash looked up at the boy and puffed his chest out over dramatically.

I felt slightly sorry for anyone that hung out with him.

"I'm going to ask Harley out."

Oh cool.

WAIT WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUC-

----------------------------

At the Stark tower...

3rd POV

"You know, we should probably get the two lovebirds back for even thinking that they could prank the avengers." The man with the blown up ego, one that isn't as bad as Flash's though, stated. 

'The worlds mightiest heros' where currently cuddled up on the couch, all wearing disney themed onesies. 

Of course Harley and Peter long gone, they would never hear the end of it if the two found out that they all wore the bright and colourful pieces of clothing.

"We could play never have I ever, but have Friday scanning everyone for any lies." Clint said, wearing a green robin hood onesie.

Thor boomed out a sentence, a plate of pop tarts that he was just complimenting pushed to the side. A large white piece of clothing that was supposed to be bemax clung onto his large frame.

"Yes! We can question Tony son and Tony son's lover if they ever made love!"

"Just a little louder Thor, then the people standing near the gate of Asgard would be able to hear you." The red haired assassin stated, wearing a Mulan onesie. 

Because she was the character that killed the most people in disney.

And that she was a female that put her life on the line to protect her father, her family and her country.

"Nonsense, Heimdell can hear me perfectly fine. See?

Heimdell! Send a battle axe worthy of presentation of the mightiest heros of the world to the tower of Stark!!"

"Thor-