14-Old friends

I was at home alone so I put some music on and changed into something comfortable

And grabbed my medicine from my backpack, I went down to the kitchen and put on

' Idon'twannabeyouanymore' by Billie Ellish

I took out a glass and filled it with water when I heard the front door open but I didn't care. I opened the pill bottles to find I only had one of each left I took them in my hand and my glass in the other I was about to put them in my mouth when my brother yelled at me.

" Alexandra what are you doing!" Nathaniel yelled

I turned to see my brothers, cousin and their friends and for some reason Willy and Ezra was also here.

I just smiled at them and washed the  pills down with water. They looked like they've see a ghost.

" I was just taking my medicine" I said in a duhh tone and walked past them. But I stopped when I saw two awfully familiar faces.

" Joshua?.... Antonio?" I looked at them confused af

" Alex ?!" They both said happily then they turned to look at each other.

" how do you know Alex ?" Samuel said

They were about to answer but then I saw two other faces and recognized them immediately. I let out a frustrated sigh.

" Dylan" I said looking at him in disgust

"Logan" I said smiling at the memories

I turned to my brothers that looked at me and the boys confused as Fvck. I was holding In a laugh.

" you guys have terrible taste in friends " I said looking at their friends and I saw the blonde from the looker room.

" Blondie" I said looking at him and he simply smirked

" so which one of the García's are you sleeping with?" Logan asked in eying me up and down

I just started laughing at him " you seriously think I'm sleeping with one of them?" I said wiping away my tears.

" yeah why else would you be here" blondie said

" because I live here"

"She's our sister" Emilio said