Capter

1 month later

Maia's POV

Me and Garrett have been going stron for a while but the relationship is really on sided in every aspect except affection, and gifts. Cause a girl likes to shop. I really don't feel for him, but I am completely over Ross, like completely. I walk down my stairs and I am really just going to break up with Garrett, he's weird, goofy, probably gay, and not my type. I head over to the car I was supposed to go in with Garrett. I walk to the window and and as you will see I am moody and PMSing so I am just^ going to do this fast and angrily. He rolls down the window. "Your early."

"So are you!"

"Ok you ready!"

"Ok I am just going to do this easy, I know you're gay and I don't feel like pretending I didn't know. Ok so I am just going to break this off I don't need a pointless relationship."

"How did you know?"

"Really, you made me watch broke back mountain yesterday, and every time I want to watch a Channing Tatum movie we are both drooling over him, and ou rewind to the parts when he takes of a shirt off. Even I don't do that and trust me I really want to he is one really toned man."

"Okay so we are ending this!"

"Yeah bye!"

I walk back up to my apartment and then got a call from Ross.

"Hey wanna hang out."

"Sure just come over!"

"Ok as long as I can wear my onsie."

"Yeah I mean I'm wearing mine."

"Great be there in 10!"

"See you then bye!"

"Bye!" I don't care how Ross sees me so I am just going to throw out my pizza boxes and I'm good! He shows up 10 minutes later as he said and he plops down on my bed with me. "What changes watching?"

"I am watching Ridiculousness with Rob Dyrdek!"

"Oh yes I love this show!"

"I know it's always hilarious! My favorite is Chanel West coast!"

"No obviously it's Rob who makes the show!"

"Ok whatever let's just watch."

We are watching and then I decide to take a selfie. I caption it 'I'm a pig he's a cow #onsie all day everyday!" Twitter explodes with as per usual. Accusations from fans the while nine yards. I send out a second tweet saying "No were not dating just friends over here!" I laugh at all of the accusations, they are truly hilarious! We spend the rest of the day goofing off lie the old days. We decided to play some pranks on common passed byers. We drop water balloons on their heads the I grab my paint gun and you can only imagine what we do. We take the guns and helmets and we use it to draw smiley faces on the building across the street. It's an old apartment building and the back of it faces us. We go back to dropping balloons on people's head and then get into a war. We get tired and go back inside to relax. "I don't know why that was so fun but it was!" I laugh

"Oh Ross we are so juvenile."

"Yes we are. "

"So how are you and Grace?"

"We decided it was better to just be friends!"

"Oh that's cool!"

"Yeah um how are you and Garrett?"

"Broke up this morning he is gay!"

"What really?"

"Yeah!"

"Wow never would've guessed!"

"Ross please hold me!"

"Okay my little pig." He wraps me in his arms and I lean against his chest. I cry a little bit but we just sit there, laying on my bed and soon enough we fall asleep. I wake up cradled in his arms laying in my bed. "Ross wake up, we fell asleep last night!"

"Oh yeah how did you sleep!"

"Well!"

"Oh I should get going I'll see you for the promo right?"

"Of course at 13:00 hours!"

"Ok see you then but before that I am going to figure out what 13:00 hours means." I giggle as he grabs his phone and walks out my door.

At 13:00 hours

We are at the promo shooting a commercial for teen beach movie. We finished a few minutes ago. "Hey Maia you want to go roller skating today?"

"Yeah sure sounds fun!" We get to the rink and there are not many people there so that's good! We go and get our skates and start going. "Ross I've never roller bladed before!"

"That's not a problem I'll teach you." He grabs my hand and we start blading. We are going around slowly and then I start to wobble and fall into him. We laugh, get back up and blade again. This time the paparazzi come in and me and Ross are holding on to each other for dear life and then we fall again. The whole time all I hear are clicks and more clicks. I look at him and a laugh we take our blades off and decide to go home. Separate homes we depart one another. I don't know things feel different kind of friendly.