chapter 12

Maia's pov
We were on set again and everything was good and happy but I was a little frustrated with the writers. There's no real connection of love for Mack and Brady. They have been through lots but I feel as though they need something that says yes I love you. You don't understand how much I love you. It was a little frustrating because I was playing a character and my character deserves complete happiness and it's not given in the story. I think that Mack and Brady should have a kiss. Yeah in the first movie they had that awkward unnecessary shoulder kiss but that doesn't count. Besides they broke up right after that. Stupid script right there. So we were acting out the scene where Mack and Brady send Lela and Tanner back into the see to go home to their movie land.
(A/n don't really remember that part but just go with it.)
"Wait but if the reason we met was because of that movie doesn't that mean you and I never met." I say nervously.
"It does but Mack if it's meant to be it will happen we just have to believe well find our way back to each other." As we watch the two lovers swim out to see I grab Ross' hand as the script says. I then look at him and lean in to kiss him. He leans in as well just going with it. Our lips connect. It was a simple kiss because we have to keep it pg because we are from Disney. Then we hold each other tight and wait for the director to say cut.
"Cut!"
"Maia what was that?" Ross asks.
"I thought that Mack and Brady deserved a kiss."
"Ok then."
We left set and went back to the hotel we were staying at hand in hand. We got on the elevator and then we saw someone neither of us wanted to. Laura.
"Oh hey there Laura." I say as sweetly as I can because I didn't want to be rude.
"Maia, Ross, good to see you two....together."
"Yeah sorry Laura. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way though all of this. That's actually what I was trying to avoid."
"It's whatever. At least when we get back to the show it will be like nothing even happened." She says smirking.
"What do you mean?"
"Well the writers just informed me that next season Austin and Ally are a couple."
"What? I thought they scrapped that storyline."
"Well it's back."
"Shit I'll call sal and get his fixed."
"Who says anything needs to be fixed?"
"Laura you know we can't do hat. I'm with Maia. That'd be awful."
"Don't worry it's not like we haven't kissed before." She smirks.
Ross starts to freak out a bit.
I turn him around to face me.
"Look babe it's fine. Calm down. I'm not mad nor will I be ok?"
"You're so understanding."
"Yeah because sadly I'm in love with you so if I'm going to be in love with an idiot I have to understand an idiot." I smirk.
"You're mean."
"Too bad." I poke his nose and he holds my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. Our lips move together virtually not running out of breath. Then he pushed me against the elevator wall. I pushed him off a little remembering Laura was still in the elevator. She was staring at us in disgust.
"Sorry I just love to kiss my boyfriend. I apologize if we made you uncomfortable." I say sweetly. I didn't want her to know I was trying to piss her off, but I wanted to still piss her off. Eventually she got off the elevator leaving me and Ross alone.
"You dealt with that a lot more passive than I expected."
"Did you expect me to just like break hell loose in her face or something."
"Yeah kind of." He chuckles.
"Well I didn't because I don't like being mean to people. It's not cool."
The elevator dinged for our floor which was specifically for the cast and crew of the show so we separated ourselves and standing there was Grace and Garrett. Graces eyes widen as she sees me and Ross.
"Don't worry Grace. I know you know. I know what you did and I'm not mad because you didn't know." She lets out a breath. "That's good to know."
"I'm confused." Garrett says.
"Stay that way." I pat the top of his head and walk out of the elevator towards my room. I walked inside and Ross followed too. Ross just randomly takes off his shirt.

"What're you doing?"

"What I can't take my shirt off in front of my girlfriend anymore?"

"Its not like I'm taking off my shirt then wed have something to talk about."

"Ok ok, you brought out the feminist guns. I'll put my shirt back on." I jumped onto my bed and plugged my phone into the outlet I had against the wall. I felt Ross' presence hover over me and realized he was looking over my shoulder at my phone with is hands on either side of me to hold him up above me.

"What're you doing?" he asks placing a kiss on the back of my shoulder blade.

"Texting my lover."

"Excuse me?"

"Im on instagram looking at pictures of hot guys."

"Oh hell no."

"Why not?"

"Because i don't want you looking at any other guy."

"Good bad, they're all hotter than you anyway." I say with a smirk knowing he can't really see my face.

"Why do you hate me?"

"I dont hate you." I turn around between his arms and look up at him.

"Then why you looking at other guys."

"Because my boyfriend hasn't suggested anything for us to do so I have nothing better to do."

"Ok then Maia your want to cuddle, watch some disney movies, and make out."

"Id love too." He wraps his arms around me as we lay down with my back facing him close to his body. He turned on the tv playing a movie and i felt happy. Just simply happy. Nothing else but pure and raw happiness.