Chapter 11:

Ross' pov
My head was pounding. I think I have a hangover. I woke up next to empty beer bottles and....wait...Grace. Holy crap what did I do did i sleep with Grace. She's fully clothed so that's a good sign but still. All I remember from last night is buying beer bottles and coming in here. We have shooting today and its.... I look at the clock and it reads 7:30 we have literally one hour to get dressed eat and get down to the school. I poke her. "Grace....grace!"
"What I didn't rape the monkey!" She says waking up.
"What?"
"Nothing just a nightmare!"
"What happened lasts night?"
"We drank a lot, talked, and we....kissed."
"Shit!"
"What's so bad about me?"
"It's not you but the fact that we kissed cause I am technically with Maia."
"What do you mean technically?"
"Technically we broke up last night but then again technically I'm not sure."
"So you guys were together?"
"Yeah!"
"So I made out with my best friends boyfriend great!"
"How many times?"
"What?"
"How many times did we kiss please tell me it was once."
"Um more like 1 loooooong kisse!"
"Shit! I really messed up!"
"No this is my fault I was horny so I came here."
"Why here?"
"I don't know you were the only one."
"We broke up a while ago why not one of the other boys?"
"Because Garrett is clearly gay, John is in love with Ma....someone, Jordan has a girlfriend and I like you more than the extras."
"You knew that I was dating Laura."
"Yeah but...i don't really like her....wait you were dating them both?"
"Technically!"
"Ok what the heck is wrong with you!"
"whatever you gotta go cause we have to be at the school in an hour."
"Oh god!"
"Yeah now go!" She starts running out of the room and I quickly get in the shower cause I smell like alcohol. I showered and got dressed. I took some aleve for my headache. I went down to the front and bought a coffee for me and another for Grace. I bought us both breakfast sandwiches and then went up to her room. she was coming out when I was walking down. I handed her the coffee and the sandwich.
"Thanks Ross!"
"Yeah of course!" We got downstairs got a driver and went to the school when we got there, we started running through the halls to where wardrobe and hair and makeup was. We got to the room and everyone was there already with hair and makeup and everything.
"We are only 5 minutes late!" Grace says out of breath. I look at Maia who immediately looked away but I knew she was looking at me.
"Hey Grace you never came back to our room last night!" Chrissie says
"Oh right I stayed at someone else's room!"
"Whose?"
She stays completely silent.
"Oh we're you at Ross'?"
"Shut up Chrissie!" Grace says glaring at her.
I look at Maia who has a hurt expression on her face.
"Ok let's get make up and hair and then let's get out there!" I say trying to save the conversation.
We were filming a dance scene. We got into the cafeteria and started doing the choreographed dance along the cafeteria floors, wall, stage, just everywhere. Cameras following us as we went. It went smoothly in the beginning but then there came the part where me and Maia were supposed to dance. We started off well but then it was a comedic scene and she was supposed to catch me before a fell and she just dropped me.
"Maia what the hell?"
"Sorry."
"Alright that's lunch!" The director calls. I approach Maia in the leads room with all of our friends.
"Why didn't you catch me?"
"It was an accident I just wasn't strong enough. remember you weigh two times my weight."
"You've done it successfully every time before why today you're 'just not strong enough' huh?"
"Ross I'm sorry."
"You did it on purpose didn't you?"
"So what if I did?"
"Why are you mad at me?"
"Why the hell do you think!"
"I don't know!"
"Yes you do. One goddman night Ross think about that!"
"I'm sorry Maia if you'll let me explain and apologize."
"I bet you don't even know what you're apologizing for."
"I do."
"Then what?" She crosses her arms sassily.
"uhhh can I whisper it?"
"Why everyone's bound to find out anyways."
"Maia you know why."
"You asshole." she starts walking away.
"Wait!" She turns back around to me. I get down on my knees.
"Maia I'm sorry I was a jerk a numerous amount of times and now I've just become an ass. I'm sorry for how I've made you feel and I am on my knees begging for your forgiveness. Please, please at least give me a chance to explain."
"Ok just give him a chance so I can finish my sandwich I don't even care what you're talking about just go." Jordan says
"Fine you can explain." She says and follows me into the hallway.
"So go ahead!" She urges sassily.
"Okay well last night after we broke up kind or whatever that was I was a mess so I basically drowned my sorrows in alcohol and if we're being completely honest I blacked out. Grace says that we kissed but I don't remember and I'm sorry."
"So you slept with her?"
"No apparently just kissed which makes sense."
"That doesn't take from what you did before that!"
"Look Maia I was a jerk and I shouldn't have done that to you. Laura means absolutely nothing to me alright. I should not have done that to you at all. There is no excuse all I can say is that from now on I promise to treat you like the queen you are and not do douchy stuff like this because you don't deserve that so long as you give me a second chance."
"Ross you are a jerk a really big one but you also tried to fix it and that you cared to try and fix it actually means more to me than just not doing it. you recognized what you did was douchy and you tried to fix it."
"So does that mean you forgive me?"
"Yes!"
"Are we back together?"
"Yes!"
"Yay I am so happy I got my love back."
I pull her in for a long hug. I pull out look her in the eyes brush her beautiful hair behind her ear. And watched as she bit her lip, making me want to instead. I leaned in and I kissed her gently. I then deepened the kiss and pushed her against the wall rubbing her sides. She smiled into the kiss as our lips moved in sync. I pulled her in close to me and felt our bodies against each other.
"We need to eat lunch Ross."
"How about I eat your lips for lunch!" She giggles
"Ross you can't do that!"
"Watch me." I kiss her again and bite her lip, pulling on it. She laughs.
"Ross stop!" She pushes me.
"No!" Is say and charge towards her lips but stop halfway because there's a voice.
"Maia..." it's Chrissie. who seems to keep messing things up in the most loving way. I guess. I slip to Maia's side acting as if nothing happened.
"Yeah Chrissie."
"Umm your food is getting cold and we don't have much time until we have to get back to work."
"Ok we're coming back."
"Alright!" She walks away. I quickly place my lips to hers.
"Ross we have to go."
"One last time!"
"No!"
"Please!"
"Fine!" She placed a hand on my neck and guided my head to hers smiling. Our lips connected and she pulled away leaving me craving more. What she does to me.