Chapter:4 Maia and Garrett???

Ross's POV
She asked me to help her get another guy, does she not see it. I love her. I mean she will never love me back, so for now it is me and Grace. She needs to be my main focus, I really do care for her very much so. "Ok so we are here." I stated as I got outside of the car. I stood and reached out my hand to escort her out. "thanks" she said her accent really showing through. We walked over in front of the photographers. I put my arm around her shoulders and she wrapped her arm around my waist as everyone took pictures. We then went our separate ways as Grace came over. Maia and her hugged and posed for a few pics. She then walked over and I linked my arms with her's and we walked down the carpet. "Hey babe are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine."
"No I know you what's up"
"Nothing"
"Seriously what is wrong."
"Nothing, can we just drop it."
"Ok whatever."we walk inside to take our seats on the panel. We were greeted by tons of Austin and Ally fans. All of whom were excited to see me in this brand new movie. We walked on stage and then we took our seats. This was gonna be fun. "Hey everybody how are you guys today?" I said and then the panel started. "Ok I'll take a question from the audience." I pointed to a random girl in the front row.
"So are you and Grace officially dating?" She asked
"I am not gonna answer that, I like to keep my personal life personal."
"So does that mean yes?" And the entire room went crazy. "no it doesn't mean yes bit dies it mean no, it means I'm not telling you."
"Ross calm down" Maia said as she pulled on my arm to sit down even though I hadn't realized that I stood up. "Yeah ok." Grace pulled me and whispered "are you ok you've seemed a little on edge all day"
"Yeah I'm fine." I said and then we dropped the subject and then we finished up the panel and we were all leaving. "Hey Ross can I talk to you? Garret said pulling me over to the side. "yeah if corse what's up."
"Ok this is really embarrassing but I want to know if ....um....since you and Maia are so close you could like...um...if she likes me... or something!" I paused trying to take in the fact that 2 guys have asked me to put in a good word for them with Maia. And now she actually likes this guy. I knew what I had to do if I was gonna get over her, I had to help him get her. "Well dude I happen to know for a fact that she....likes you."
"Really?"
"Yeah man go for it, go for her."
"Wow thanks so much Ross this means a lot."
"Anytime man." after that I knew that he would actually ask her out. I had lost her forever.

Maia's POV
I was walking out when someone grabbed my arm from behind me. "Hey Maia."
"Oh hey Garrett so good to see you."
"Yeah you too... so here it goes umm I wanted to ask you out to a movie on Friday." he asked and then I was stunned. I was hesitating unsure what to do next. I didn't expect this here, now, or from him. I just stood there stunned. "uhm...never mind......I'm sorry stupid question."
"Yes"
What? Really?!?"
"Yeah totally, I really like you and I hope you really like me."
"Yeah I do, I guess Ross was right..."
"Wait you asked Ross?"
"Yep I asked him if you liked me and he said that we knew you liked me, and I guess he was right!"
"Oh he did."
"Yeah so I'll pick you up at 8 on Friday."
"....mmmhhhmmm...." I walked over to Ross and was stopped by Grace. she smiled at me then hooked my arm, pulling me away from Ross.
"Hey Maia, we need to talk."
"About what?"
"About your little fancy of my man."
"What I don't speak American English, only regular english."
"First of all there's no difference and second of all I mean your crush on Ross."
"I don't have a crush on Ross."
"I know you guys supposedly are just really good friends, but I see something else."
"What could you possibly see?"
"I see the way you look at each other."
"We are just friends."
"I love you Maia and we are great friends, but if you don't stay away from my Man I will destroy you. I will get you deported or turn Ross against you."
"What I don't have a crush on him."
"I'm sorry Maia if I came of really hostile, I think I got terrible advice."
"I am literally so confused."
"Ok so Ross is my first serious boyfriend and a friend told me that to address your crush on him I had to force you to admit it."
"Well I don't anymore, I would never do that to you."
"Good because I don't want a silly boy to come between us."
"Me either."
"So you wanna go hang out tonight?"
"Sorry I can't I have a date with Garrett."
"Oooohhh."
"Stop it." I said playfully slapping her arm. This was good we were getting along well.
"I won't get in the way of your date."
"Thanks, you should hang out with Ross, do something romantic. Cause I know Ross and if he gets bored in a relationship, he won't tell you let you drift away then date someone new."
"Wow that was a harsh way of putting it but okay."
"No I'm just kidding he'll tell you first."
I said with a completely serious face then she was completely blank faced. I started cracking up. "Don't do that to me, you scared me."
"I was just joking with you." Then as we were sitting there Ross walked over and then I got up and left hugging Grace goodbye. I really didn't want to deal with this. I walked out and waited for the town car to come back around. I was just standing there when a red Mitsubishi pulled up in front of me. the window rolled down revealing the driver to be Garrett. "hey there pretty girl, need a ride."
"You're such a dork." I said getting into the passengers seat.
"Well if I was would you still be in my car."
"Yes!"
"Oh really, I must be really dorky then."
"Just drive your starting to not even make sense." we drove to my house and then we were just sitting there talking. I walked back to my apartment and then I closed my door, sliding my back down with a sigh. he was perfect, we were perfect to get over Ross. it would work. It had to work.