Ship Christmas 3

December 17, 2020

A/N: Knuxouge. May I say more?

Knuckles was resting against the Master Emerald sleeping when a certain Bat came over. "What do you want now Rouge? After the Master Emerald again?" Knuckles asked. "Well actually I came to ask if you could help me persuade a certain black hedgehog to help me with something" Rouge said, flying down to Knuckles. "What do you want with Shadow?" Knuckles asked. "Well, I wanted to do some Treasure Hunting with him but he already had plans" Rouge explained. "What kind of plans?" Knuckles asked. "That's what I need help with. I wanted to spend some time with him but he didn't want me around" Rouge said. "You can stay" Knuckles said. "Re-really?" Rouge asked. "Yeah" Knuckles said. "Thank you Knuckles" Rouge thanked.

After a little while things started to get boring for Rouge. "Is this really how you spend all your time?" Rouge asked. "Yup" Knuckles said and Rouge starts to feel a bit bad about it. "We should probably look for him" Rouge said. "Alright. Just let me turn on the defense system Tails placed not so long ago" Knuckles said and the Master Emerald goes invisible. "Let's go" Knuckles said and they left Angel Island. "This is where I last caught a signal" Rouge said in front of a Cave. Knuckles decided to push a huge boulder blocking the entrance to a Cave behind them. They nod at each other and glided in the Cave.

Rouge pulls out a flashlight and they looked around. "Found anything?" Rouge asked. "Not yet" Knuckles said and they went deeper. "I should probably call mph" Rouge said as Knuckles covers her mouth. "I sense a Chaos Emerald" Knuckles said. "It could be Shadows" Rouge said and they ran to where the energy is coming from. There was what appears to be Shadow standing in a huge space of a room. "Shadow!? What are you doing here? We have a mission. You didn't answer any of my calls and I was really worried" Rouge said. No response from Shadow. "Rouge look out" Knuckles shouted pushing Rouge away from sudden flames.

"What?" She asked. "Echidna" Shadow said, kicking another Shadow away. "I thought I told you I had this covered" Shadow said. "What is going on here?" Knuckles asked. "Androids. We were fighting them for who knows how long" Blaze said and they destroyed another two at the same time. Knuckles and Rouge shrugged and defeated a bunch of androids. "I thought something bad happened" Rouge said. "Well, me and Blaze handled it with no problem" Shadow said. Knuckles and Rouge looked at each other and shrugged. "See you in Headquarters Rouge" Shadow said and dragged Blaze out. Leaving Knuckles and Rouge by themselves. "He seems to have it covered. Especially when he has Sally by his side" Knuckles comments. "Seems that way" Rouge said and kisses Knuckles on the cheek. "See you around Knucklehead" Rouge said and leaves. Knuckles smiles.

"Until next time Rouge" Knuckles said and leaves too. He goes back to Angel Island and sleeps again.

🎄 Merry Christmas Knuxouge🎄